Skull found Saddleworth Moor.

33 minutes ago, WILF said:

Amen mate…….if anyone is ever invited to listen to the tape recordings those two beasts made of their victims, DONT !

I managed about 15 seconds and it’s unbearable, I mean literally unbearable …….it scars you. 
I’ve seen a few things in this world that many have not but those tape recordings and the imagery of the terror they inflicted on those poor little defenceless children that they conjure up is like looking into the abyss :( 

I hope they find them, even if it’s token gesture to finally bring them home to humanity. 

I listened to the tapes a long time ago and you're right it scars you for life. 

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady and Hindley are the argument FOR hanging ! When they are 100% guilty, bang to rights, no reasonable doubt......they SHOULD hang. Cheers.

His mother never gave up looking for the young lads body on them moors.. And sadly died not knowing where he was.. It would be good if it is Keith Bennett.and he's buried with his mother...

I remember many years ago , a documentary aired , I believe bbc , with the poor lads mam on and the tapes were snippet played …… today as I was coming Home on the train , the news article popped

13 minutes ago, kanny said:

I listened to the tapes a long time ago and you're right it scars you for life. 

Sorry that you and wilf, had listened to it, from what I've read it was like your heart being crushed, little children pleading for there lives. How did you get the invite to  Dock,  or was it just a public gallery type thing, don't think I could handle it. Any think that involves kids,  makes rage very deep inside right to my soul, if I got one.! 

21 minutes ago, bird said:

Sorry that you and wilf, had listened to it, from what I've read it was like your heart being crushed, little children pleading for there lives. How did you get the invite to  Dock,  or was it just a public gallery type thing, don't think I could handle it. Any think that involves kids,  makes rage very deep inside right to my soul, if I got one.! 

It's all on the Internet 

I remember many years ago , a documentary aired , I believe bbc , with the poor lads mam on and the tapes were snippet played ……

today as I was coming Home on the train , the news article popped up on the mail website . I Read it and to be honest I struggled with my emotions a bit thinking about it . 

We all like to think that there is a hell or a heaven . That In the afterlife you receive the feted arrival or anticipated purgatory in equal measures . Sadly I believe we have a passing measure on this planet. Time erodes memories and allows the world to forget , to allow names to be forgotten . 

I truly hope that if their is an afterlife , those pieces of filth have had their miserable existences made intolerable by unspeakable acts of vengeance . 

sadly I believe that the only true and shining memory of those poor children taken and lost in the wilds should be that we we should never allow their names and that of those two monsters to be forgotten . We should never forget, the evil that humans are capable of doing . 

I do hope , that that Poor child’s family find some solace in this find and he is rightfully placed alongside his mother . 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I remember many years ago , a documentary aired , I believe bbc , with the poor lads mam on and the tapes were snippet played ……

today as I was coming Home on the train , the news article popped up on the mail website . I Read it and to be honest I struggled with my emotions a bit thinking about it . 

We all like to think that there is a hell or a heaven . That In the afterlife you receive the feted arrival or anticipated purgatory in equal measures . Sadly I believe we have a passing measure on this planet. Time erodes memories and allows the world to forget , to allow names to be forgotten . 

I truly hope that if their is an afterlife , those pieces of filth have had their miserable existences made intolerable by unspeakable acts of vengeance . 

sadly I believe that the only true and shining memory of those poor children taken and lost in the wilds should be that we we should never allow their names and that of those two monsters to be forgotten . We should never forget, the evil that humans are capable of doing . 

I do hope , that that Poor child’s family find some solace in this find and he is rightfully placed alongside his mother . 

If there IS an afterlife, then Brady and Hindley will surely reside in the first ring of the seventh circle of hell......

Cheers.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

I don’t care so I don’t pretend I do mate, sorry if I offend you or anyone else ?

Just so I have it clear in my head ...what is it you don't care about mate ?...if you don't mind me asking .

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Just so I have it clear in my head ...what is it you don't care about mate ?...if you don't mind me asking .

Not at all, it’s no more than a news story in my eyes I,m not affected by it and nothing anyone says or does will change anything, I do understand it’s me that is different and as I,ve said if I have offended anyone I do apologise but making light of things is just my way, ?

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

No human remains found, false alarm

I hope they do a better job than Notts Police. They called in one of our cadaver dog handlers to search for the bodies of two (remember that) missing persons who  had disappeared together and were believed to have been murdered. The search location was a demolished factory, a huge yard full of brick rubble. John set the dog off to search. Usually the dog is allowed free rein to burn off its enthusiasm for a minute before being directed into a systematic search. 15 seconds into the search Franky indicated a find. John marked the spot then sent the dog elsewhere before allowing him back towards the sane location where he repeated the indication. Nothing else found on site so they called the forenics in to examine the random pile of bricks where the dog had indicated. John left them to it.

Two weeks later he got called back. They had found one body and they were sure the other body would be nearby. He sent the dog to search and 15 seconds later Franky indicated the same place. This often happens as there would still be residual scent from the first body. John sent him aasy and tried to direct him over the rest of the site but Franky was having none of it. He just kept going back and indicating the same place. So he called forensics back and asked them to open up the site a bit more. The second body had been laid less than a foot from the first, side by side. The forensic team hsd excavated so precisely they hadn't uncovered the second body even though all the evidence pointed to a double killing.

Embarrasing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I hope they do a better job than Notts Police. They called in one of our cadaver dog handlers to search for the bodies of two (remember that) missing persons who  had disappeared together and were believed to have been murdered. The search location was a demolished factory, a huge yard full of brick rubble. John set the dog off to search. Usually the dog is allowed free rein to burn off its enthusiasm for a minute before being directed into a systematic search. 15 seconds into the search Franky indicated a find. John marked the spot then sent the dog elsewhere before allowing him back towards the sane location where he repeated the indication. Nothing else found on site so they called the forenics in to examine the random pile of bricks where the dog had indicated. John left them to it.

Two weeks later he got called back. They had found one body and they were sure the other body would be nearby. He sent the dog to search and 15 seconds later Franky indicated the same place. This often happens as there would still be residual scent from the first body. John sent him aasy and tried to direct him over the rest of the site but Franky was having none of it. He just kept going back and indicating the same place. So he called forensics back and asked them to open up the site a bit more. The second body had been laid less than a foot from the first, side by side. The forensic team hsd excavated so precisely they hadn't uncovered the second body even though all the evidence pointed to a double killing.

Embarrasing. 

Interesting that 

• Thanks 1
On 30/09/2022 at 20:21, steve66 said:

April Jones the little girl from wales is sadly another one thats never been found , hopefully one day they will be able to lay her to rest 

you just couldn't imagine the heart ache any family goes through losing a child in these circumstances 

i think he cremated April in his stove they found bone fragments in there ,i doubt they will ever find her, a very sad case 

• Like 2