Sweden

If Sweden can do it ?

The SD party (obviously labelled Neo Nazi by the BBC !) has just had 1 in 5 Swedes vote for it and are now the king maker party in Sweden with 73 MPs.

Swedes have had enough……hopefully that gives confidence to other party’s and voters.

WWW.BBC.COM

A long-time pariah, the Sweden Democrats are now the country's second-largest party.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, king said:

I seen an interview I think last night with 1 of them party leaders..

Saying they are having gun shootings every night..and crime has rocketed since 2015 due to Muslim immigrants..

Wonder how much of it is brushed under the carpet like they do in this country. 

• Like 6

Was there a couple of times in the 80's, mainland and the island of urland in the Baltic.

Beutiful place and nice , friendly people, but very expensive.

I understand the demographics have changed considerably, so I'd probably be disappointed if I went now.

Cheers,

Edited by chartpolski
25 minutes ago, Francie said:

They'll need drastic action to help the cause because there already entrenched deep there.

To be fair, we ain’t looking too clever ourself mate ! ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It is their version of the Brexit Party. Nobody would vote them in power, but the popular parties now have to take some of their policies on board to avoid losing votes. Whatever, a good result that will rock the EU heirachy.

• Like 3
On 16/09/2022 at 19:38, Nicepix said:

It is their version of the Brexit Party. Nobody would vote them in power, but the popular parties now have to take some of their policies on board to avoid losing votes. Whatever, a good result that will rock the EU heirachy.

Any thing that rocks the EU heirachy is a good thing .

• Like 2
11 hours ago, paul sr said:

Any thing that rocks the EU heirachy is a good thing .

Sweden have been tipped as being the next country to quit the EU. Their former PM went on record as saying that the UK had cleared the path and done all the heavy lifting. The latest election results seem to indicate that the public are getting impatient. Sweden cannot change its immigration policy while it remains in the EU. Barnier also stated that the immigration policy in France needed changjng to a total block on migrants. Even the Europhiles are waking up to the issue and its political consequences.

• Like 3