Contenders ready …..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladiators reminds me of my very early 20,s happy days not a care in the world. I always worked sat mornings but was home for 10ish, quick change then out foxing digging or up on the moors coursing wh

Oow Jet? ( Diane Youdale ). She lived with her parents not far from me in Billingham we used to ride our BMX’s past the house trying to get a glimpse of her, we weren’t the only ones, the street was a

Then, it was " Jet ". Today? It'll be some pink haired, gender fluid, non binary, trans nigger. Then, they'll take it off, because it's 'promoting violence against women'

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gladiators is making a come back . 

good job it’s now rather than ten years ago or I’d have been very tempted to have made an absolute clown of myself on prime time television.

“ heyarr you don’t know karate ? “ 

Max will be the man for the job

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

f**k off! YES!

Also pretty sure it did make a comeback ten years ago… it more maybe…

tempest :wub:

Rats !! ????

When I was little on American gladiators there was a geezer contestant who could jump over cars . This was obviously the best thing I’d ever seen as a kid and I spent all summer clotheslining myself of my Nanas wash-line  and fences . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You googled that definitely!!!???

Nope, I read it quite a while back, I have a fairly good retentive memory,fails me now and again, I don't drink but I remember winning a pub quiz in Gibraltar while my three sunderland team mates virtually answered nowt apart from footy questions which are my achilles heel. ?

As long as there's some sort of Jet type bird, and some racy costumes, i'm in..!! ?

At least we shouldn't get to see that tool Fashanu and his cringe-worthy 'Awooga' cry... What a total bellend.

1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

As long as there's some sort of Jet type bird, and some racy costumes, i'm in..!! ?

At least we shouldn't get to see that tool Fashanu and his cringe-worthy 'Awooga' cry... What a total bellend.

I know , what a melt . He speaks in a weird broken Nigerian twang now . Fill Steve mclaren mode . 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nope, I read it quite a while back, I have a fairly good retentive memory,fails me now and again, I don't drink but I remember winning a pub quiz in Gibraltar while my three sunderland team mates virtually answered nowt apart from footy questions which are my achilles heel. ?

And ironically , probably theirs !! ??

• Haha 1

A bunch of roiders wearing leotards while showing off there lunboxs and camel toes..throwing around some skinny folks and battering them with lumps of foam..

What a fecking carry on lol..

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Rats !! ????

When I was little on American gladiators there was a geezer contestant who could jump over cars . This was obviously the best thing I’d ever seen as a kid and I spent all summer clotheslining myself of my Nanas wash-line  and fences . 

• Like 1