Y'all and dogs

36 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Half the fckrs cant remember who they nicked them off never mind anything else, theres genuine lads out there with 40+ yrs in the game and not a lie behind them

Mate I know, but to imply that you need to have some type of mythical credentials to offer an opinion on a pretty simple question is total f***ing nonsense……who the f**k do these people think they are ?

Lads have dogs, for some it’s their life and for some it’s their hobby and for others they just like to have a dog…..don’t mean they don’t know the answer to a question as simple as the one Wolfdog thought he asked ! Lol ? 

• Like 3

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man idk what's with you honestly. Yes is polar opposite hence why I'm curious and asking I'm trying to expand my knowledge my guy.  So yes I will show my confusion I will say what think. That's how yo

There’s nothing wrong with wanting the best of things imho mate, I like good kit for anything I do and that extended to not wanting an absolute article at the end of a slip (and believe me, I have had

By far and large yes. But equally that type know f**k all about breeding really, and their interest in blood is superficial, beginning and ending with a bit of paper with some red on it. The lads that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Oh give over, what “qualifies” someone to offer an answer to the blokes question ?…..do we have to show our credentials at the door or something ?, f**k off like.

Most traveller boys will have forgot more about dogs than most of these snooty “kept a line for 50 years” types will ever know.

The bloke got decent answers to his question which even my 9 year old could understand, he isn’t a victim ! 

He's not a victim wilf but that nicepix is a f***ing wanker fir no reason at all to him,I don't even know why you give him the time of day,he's an informant,f**k him.

38 minutes ago, Bucker said:

Very true though, people think they want a Lamborghini when in reality they need a Toyota.

I suppose you could call the lads who are out hard and often proper dogmen even if breeding is not their forte.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting the best of things imho mate, I like good kit for anything I do and that extended to not wanting an absolute article at the end of a slip (and believe me, I have had a few articles !) 

Now I didn’t give them nearly as much or the right type of work as my pals did but I still don’t want a mutt.

I personally couldn’t give two fucks about the title “dog man” , I learned over the years it’s completely f***ing meaningless…..half these people ain’t practicing what they preach, no skin off my nose, but all the same it ain’t Shangri La.

Theres lads throwing dogs off the back of land rovers at pigs a few nights a week, don’t keep a line, don’t go in for the snobbery, could be this dog one week or another dog the next…..they know what a decent dog looks like. 

If we want to confer imaginary titles about working dogs then I’d say they are in with a better shout than most. 

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

He's not a victim wilf but that nicepix is a f***ing wanker fir no reason at all to him,I don't even know why you give him the time of day,he's an informant,f**k him.

First of all mate, I don’t know the bloke and have nothing to inform about anyway so it’s no skin off to me.

Secondly, if we can’t torment a septic now and again what’s the world come to ? Lol ? 

There are people that understand dogs and there are people that just own them. I know a couple that ran a boarding kennels and every single dog was given the free run of their house. They could have up to 14 dogs in the house including their own and rarely have any bother. Another woman who my wife used to work with has a kennels in Cornwall. Every dog mixes with every other dog in the exercise compound. No problem. 

Then you get those silly feckers on tv who pay someone a small fortune to spend a couple of hours undoing all the problems they have instilled into their dogs. Its never the dog's fault. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate I know, but to imply that you need to have some type of mythical credentials to offer an opinion on a pretty simple question is total f***ing nonsense……who the f**k do these people think they are ?

Lads have dogs, for some it’s their life and for some it’s their hobby and for others they just like to have a dog…..don’t mean they don’t know the answer to a question as simple as the one Wolfdog thought he asked ! Lol ? 

Well not gonna say I thought it was simple just got a little confused why where got into breeding and bloodlines all of a sudden . But after reading and rereading this read about five times now stuff all the dots are kinda connecting 

• Like 1

He's not a victim wilf but that nicepix is a f***ing wanker fir no reason at all to him,I don't even know why you give him the time of day,he's an informant,f**k him.

So, first I'm a bent copper and now an informant? I do love you religious people. So upstanding and honest ?

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

There are people that understand dogs and there are people that just own them. I know a couple that ran a boarding kennels and every single dog was given the free run of their house. They could have up to 14 dogs in the house including their own and rarely have any bother. Another woman who my wife used to work with has a kennels in Cornwall. Every dog mixes with every other dog in the exercise compound. No problem. 

Then you get those silly feckers on tv who pay someone a small fortune to spend a couple of hours undoing all the problems they have instilled into their dogs. Its never the dog's fault. 

Weren't great danes where they a chap who i know who ran boarding kennels had a room full of them and mastiffs and toy terriers the few times i went to his place i was amazed how all the dog's got on.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Weren't great danes where they a chap who i know who ran boarding kennels had a room full of them and mastiffs and toy terriers the few times i went to his place i was amazed how all the dog's got on.

No, they ran a normal boarding kennels and had 3 or 4 resued mixed breeds of their own. The 'pack' was constantly changjng as new dogs came in to board and others left. Just like what happens in the wild. The only static was that he and she were always top dogs. 

Just now, Bucker said:

I'm the same, I wouldn't buy just any old dog for the sake of it.

I might only go in the bath it's nice to know my watch can handle 100 meter, I get that point completely but that's just our ego talking IMO.

You can rest assured the lads doing that have well bred dogs even if they're not a household name.

I was lucky in that most of my dogs didn’t cost me a penny or very little, the lads that gave them away like that are the type you are speaking about I believe.

The old lurcher in my picture was my pal, he could break a fox into 3 bits in about 30 seconds flat, the people I got him from wanted nothing but I gave them a £40 drink…..me and that dog got on, as they say, priceless. 
There’s is I believe 2 people on this forum know the person I got the dog from, nobody has ever heard of them.

15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

So, first I'm a bent copper and now an informant? I do love you religious people. So upstanding and honest ?

I'm far from religious,but iv nothing against it,but here it's nothing to do with being upstanding an honest,this site has plenty petty arguments,an your just adding to it towards wolfy for no spparent reason,who the f**k are you to be condescending an know it all to anyone,your a prick an a informant,your a cop sure ain't you,you said the unjabbed should be treated differently to the jabbed you f***ing clown of an old man,if push came to shove you'd tout,100% on your neighbor,go f**k yourself how's that.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

First of all mate, I don’t know the bloke and have nothing to inform about anyway so it’s no skin off to me.

Secondly, if we can’t torment a septic now and again what’s the world come to ? Lol ? 

I didn't mean you wilf,I meant shitpix,I love the craic as much as the next man,but he's just being a condescending old wanker who would hand you over to klaus scwhab if he was told to,its clear from the covid thread he's not to be trusted,I don't forget.

• Like 1

I have seen 2 what I would call (in my very humble opinion) great lurchers…..one was owned and bred by Mik and the other was owned by JRYipp off this forum.

Absolutely outstanding in every way, lovely to have around, so lethal in the field  they made it look easy, you could have hunted them dogs off of a boat !…….they just did everything without fuss and no messing and then they’d come home and lay down like the most laid back thing in the world.

Absolutely no f***ing about !

You could have just watched them and never been concerned about slipping your own dog it was that good to witness.

When you see dogs like that everything else and all the bullshit and nonsense that gos with it just becomes meaningless. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm far from religious,but iv nothing against it,but here it's nothing to do with being upstanding an honest,this site has plenty petty arguments,an your just adding to it towards wolfy for no spparent reason,who the f**k are you to be condescending an know it all to anyone,your a prick an a informant,your a cop sure ain't you,you said the unjabbed should be treated differently to the jabbed you f***ing clown of an old man,if push came to shove you'd tout,100% on your neighbor,go f**k yourself how's that.

I'm somebody who doesn't make things up. Which is more than we can say for you given the post above. And you have previously claimed to follow Jesus. Not the Arsenal player, the other chap who urged people to turn the other cheek and live honest lives. Still, a few Hail Marys and ten euro in the collection tray so the priest can buy some KY Jelly before he takes choir practise and you are absolved until next week.