RAF stop recruiting white males

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter came home one day and said Amin's son had invited her to dinner at their villa and to meet his parents. I said, no, you may just BE the dinner, and explained about Idi's  supposed can

? f****n roll on !.......yeah thats a good idea lets get them black and brown ones who cur out on their own nations and refuse to stand up to the Taliban and suchlike in that makes sense ffs !

The weasel words coming out of the RAF command are incredulous! They've said " we didn't stop processing white males, that would be illegal.....we stopped ALL processing until we could find a leg

Posted Images

Dare I say it, there's a time and a place for this sort of discrimination, such as recruiting for human intelligence and unconventional units, but not the RAF.

Sounds like there's still a shred of common sense left to oppose this, but it's shocking a man can make it to such a position in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Dare I say it, there's a time and a place for this sort of discrimination, such as recruiting for human intelligence and unconventional units, but not the RAF.

Sounds like there's still a shred of common sense left to oppose this, but it's shocking a man can make it to such a position in the first place.

Why are not potential white recruits filing a lawsuit as a group because discrimination is against the law, Id take them to the f***ing cleaners for this. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Why are not potential white recruits filing a lawsuit as a group because discrimination is against the law, Id take them to the f***ing cleaners for this. 

They might be. I suppose it'd have been very hard to support a case until now. The head of recruitment falling on her sword makes any cases hard to dismiss I'd think.

Then again, it reads that the 'pause' hasn't taken effect yet.

Seems to me the the chief of the air staff has this arse about face, women and minorities discriminate against the services, not the other way around.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They might be. I suppose it'd have been very hard to support a case until now. The head of recruitment falling on her sword makes any cases hard to dismiss I'd think.

Then again, it reads that the 'pause' hasn't taken effect yet.

Seems to me the the chief of the air staff has this arse about face, women and minorities discriminate against the services, not the other way around.

We all know the truth mate, we shouldn’t keep taking this stuff laying down…..use their own rules against them.

Like most of this “Promote the black” type nonsense, these people only get away with it because they can.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

We all know the truth mate, we shouldn’t keep taking this stuff laying down…..use their own rules against them.

Like most of this “Promote the black” type nonsense, these people only get away with it because they can.

And on that, I think we are all doing a disservice to the woman who has made a stand for us here. She should be lauded for this all over but instead will probably just be a 'detail' in the news. As you say, we shouldn't take this laying down, but if we don't protect those with the courage to make a stand we only ever will.

• Like 3
Just now, Born Hunter said:

And on that, I think we are all doing a disservice to the woman who has made a stand for us here. She should be lauded for this all over but instead will probably just be a 'detail' in the news. As you say, we shouldn't take this laying down, but if we don't protect those with the courage to make a stand we only ever will.

That post is spot on mate, she is a hero and should be lauded as such. ?

On a side note, how f***ing cringeworthy and demeaning is it that these people take up posts to fill quotas rather than by just being good…..they literally have no shame.

For a race of people that keep telling us how they don’t need white people, had to help white people and how much of a load of arseholes we all are……..it’s amazing how many of them need a hand out from white people ! 

55 minutes ago, WILF said:

This happened in the police well over 20 years ago. White ex-squaddies made up a large percentage of recruits and many of them mzde good coppers. Then they stopped recruiting on a basis of capability and started filling quotas. All of a sudden we were getting lazy Asians, many of whom were subsequently sacked for corruption and imprkper use of police information. But they kept on recruiting them!

Then they decided to overturn the 6:1 male: female ratio as quickly as possible meaning that even more suitable white males did not make it through the selection process. Now they haven't enough able bodied officers to man the front line and fill the public order serials. 

Failed suitable recruits who were overlooked could not sue for dsscrimination because the police authorities held all the evidence and would not release it to outside lawyers. It will be the same in the RAF. 

The whole quota system based on sex, race or religion is in itself descriminatory. Ability should be the only basis for selection whether it is the RAF, the police or the BBC.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

This happened in the police well over 20 years ago. White ex-squaddies made up a large percentage of recruits and many of them mzde good coppers. Then they stopped recruiting on a basis of capability and started filling quotas. All of a sudden we were getting lazy Asians, many of whom were subsequently sacked for corruption and imprkper use of police information. But they kept on recruiting them!

Then they decided to overturn the 6:1 male: female ratio as quickly as possible meaning that even more suitable white males did not make it through the selection process. Now they haven't enough able bodied officers to man the front line and fill the public order serials. 

Failed suitable recruits who were overlooked could not sue for dsscrimination because the police authorities held all the evidence and would not release it to outside lawyers. It will be the same in the RAF. 

The whole quota system based on sex, race or religion is in itself descriminatory. Ability should be the only basis for selection whether it is the RAF, the police or the BBC.

And don’t it show mate ?