RAF stop recruiting white males

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter came home one day and said Amin's son had invited her to dinner at their villa and to meet his parents. I said, no, you may just BE the dinner, and explained about Idi's  supposed can

? f****n roll on !.......yeah thats a good idea lets get them black and brown ones who cur out on their own nations and refuse to stand up to the Taliban and suchlike in that makes sense ffs !

The weasel words coming out of the RAF command are incredulous! They've said " we didn't stop processing white males, that would be illegal.....we stopped ALL processing until we could find a leg

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha blame charts

Missed that. He’s right, some c**t will know. “Release the emails!”

It did get me thinking whats the chances of the average anyone in the RAF having seen any sort of sketchy combat. And frankly, other than JTACs and chinook crews, probably very few since Bosnia/Gulf’91…

Even RAF infantry have basically been made redundant by 16X.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It did get me thinking whats the chances of the average anyone in the RAF having seen any sort of sketchy combat. And frankly, other than JTACs and chinook crews, probably very few since Bosnia/Gulf’91…

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Whoever made the choice needs a fecking kicking born,these woke lunatics on the left are a threat to mankind,masculinity is under serious threat,there turning our children in mindless blobs who don't even know if there man or a woman,very easy manipulated an subdued,perfect beings for klas scwhab future plans.

The  email from the woman Group Captain to the woman Vice Air Marshal refusing to carry out an illegal order HAS been released. It was on the news this morning, and as I said, it's pretty damning, states quite clearly that she was ordered to push women and ethnic minority's onto courses ahead of better qualified white males.

Cheers.

NEWS.SKY.COM

The group captain - whose subsequent resignation was revealed by Sky News - told her boss in the email earlier this month that she was not willing to allocate slots on...

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The  email from the woman Group Captain to the woman Vice Air Marshal refusing to carry out an illegal order HAS been released. It was on the news this morning, and as I said, it's pretty damning, states quite clearly that she was ordered to push women and ethnic minority's onto courses ahead of better qualified white males.

Cheers.

Surely it’s the one that preceded it that’s incriminating though. That’s just hearsay in court, no?

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Whoever made the choice needs a fecking kicking born,these woke lunatics on the left are a threat to mankind,masculinity is under serious threat,there turning our children in mindless blobs who don't even know if there man or a woman,very easy manipulated an subdued,perfect beings for klas scwhab future plans.

The thing is pal . 

they aren’t exactly the last denizens of manhood anyway . It’s the raf . They are basically an airline company , and to be honest , when I’m flying to some far flung destination , the last thing lads tend to think about on the air frame is the steward , the loadmaster or the pilots gender . It’s more “ I hope they open the tailgate so I can look f***ing awesome on photos “ or “ please do a second round of those meals , I’m f***ing starving “ 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing is pal . 

they aren’t exactly the last denizens of manhood anyway . It’s the raf . They are basically an airline company , and to be honest , when I’m flying to some far flung destination , the last thing lads tend to think about on the air frame is the steward , the loadmaster or the pilots gender . It’s more “ I hope they open the tailgate so I can look f***ing awesome on photos “ or “ please do a second round of those meals , I’m f***ing starving “ 

Or…..I hope the bloke driving this truck up the run way so we can jump out the back because they didn’t have fuel for the plane has a driving license ! Lol ? 

18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing is pal . 

Maybe so stiff but what if it filters to the marines or something like in Yankee land lol

My point is there being hired on skin colur not merit so make sure your tied on before the tailgate gets opened lol

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing is pal . 

I've worked with and known a lot of ex servicemen from the three services and the ex-RAF ones were all faulty. One of them claimed to have been a fighter pilot when he worked for Notts. Then after he transferred to our lot he re-invented himself as an ex dog handler. The truth was that he was a steward on those flights that ferry servicemen to Cyprus. A feckin trolley dolly.

Going back to Charts' post; the head of RAF personnel who resigned rather than demand that her staff act illegally will be due to compensation for constructive dismissal. She will no doubt get a healthy out of court payout as long as she signs a secrecy clause. Those emails however are already in the public domain and will cause other services operating similar policies of positive discrimination to think again. Hopefully. 

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Gotta few extra acres of land y'all can buy and build in when someone of y'all finally get tired of all the BS over there..... Jesus f**k....

The UK would have to be 100 times worse than it is now before anyone would seriously consider moving to Trumpton. 

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

The UK would have to be 100 times worse than it is now before anyone would seriously consider moving to Trumpton. 

Lol the the constant posts on how y'all are going tits up and are about to be owned by foreigners soon makes me question that?

• Like 1