this is what happens when you try and save the world

35 minutes ago, mackay said:

Callous as it may sound, there shouldn't be a stray coming into this country from abroad when our own shelters are full to bursting.

Not callous at all, just plain common sense. But it’s actually worse than that in my opinion. A whole industry has been created with dog rescues from outside the UK, which is every bit as bad if not worse than the puppy factories in Ireland etc.

Sister in law got a wee dog from Romania earlier this year, proper bitsa-mix thing, with a terrible over bite. Other than a couple of photos, she never clapped eyes on it till she’d paid over £400 and it was dropped off by some dodgy looking cnut in a van. Thing is she genuinely thinks she’s saved this wee thing’s neck, whereas in reality she’s just encouraged the people who ‘rescued’ it in Romania to breed a whole load more. It needs a total ban now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

we all have to jump through f***ing hoops over here ,if we keep dogs,proof of vet care etc...then how can these dog rescues get away with it? should stop their donations,and anyone silly enough, like the thick bitch Wendy should be fined for causing the deaths of 4 healthy dogs...f***ing retardo cnuts...like it's been said...it's one big scam,stray dogs,stray humans,bullshit and lies,nothing else....when are people going to realise that charity start's at home???

clean up your own backyard, before sticking your nose in some other mugs business ?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Turns my stomach reading stuff like this,  my mind goes into overdrive wondering whos cavity there bell ends end up ,  ive gota fray bentos meaty pud in the microwave, i cant face that now 

Hope you and nell behaved 

26 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Not callous at all, just plain common sense. But it’s actually worse than that in my opinion. A whole industry has been created with dog rescues from outside the UK, which is every bit as bad if not worse than the puppy factories in Ireland etc.

Sister in law got a wee dog from Romania earlier this year, proper bitsa-mix thing, with a terrible over bite. Other than a couple of photos, she never clapped eyes on it till she’d paid over £400 and it was dropped off by some dodgy looking cnut in a van. Thing is she genuinely thinks she’s saved this wee thing’s neck, whereas in reality she’s just encouraged the people who ‘rescued’ it in Romania to breed a whole load more. It needs a total ban now.

This!!! Donations and charities for foreign dogs, donkeys, bears, and stuff. Pen Farthing chartering a plane to bring afghan street curs to the UK, then it was a couple of grand to "adopt"  one, same as romanian, Greek, Turkish dogs, its in fashion, in vogue like Madonna and Angelina Jolie adopting whatever war or famine baby is in the news, normal lefty loons haven't got the cash Jolie or Madonna have so they adopt fur-babies, gives them a cause to get behind,the "charities" must be laughing their socks off at the Karen's trooping in when a plane of mangy ukranian fur-babies land. 

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

we all have to jump through f***ing hoops over here ,if we keep dogs,proof of vet care etc...then how can these dog rescues get away with it? should stop their donations,and anyone silly enough, like the thick bitch Wendy should be fined for causing the deaths of 4 healthy dogs...f***ing retardo cnuts...like it's been said...it's one big scam,stray dogs,stray humans,bullshit and lies,nothing else....when are people going to realise that charity start's at home???

clean up your own backyard, before sticking your nose in some other mugs business ?

Retardo?

Is that a Hispanic retard?

?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Turns my stomach reading stuff like this,  my mind goes into overdrive wondering whos cavity there bell ends end up ,  ive gota fray bentos meaty pud in the microwave, i cant face that now 

Slide your ole boy in it kieth , never know you might like it

There must be a shit load of hustles in that game i mean whos to say the fluffy little black dog you saw pictures of in a Romanian hellhole doesnt actually turn out to be the fluffy little black dog in the shelter round the corner....bit of snide paperwork it must be like receiving a Thai bride thats come all the way from Tunbridge Wells ?

• Haha 3