A taste of their own medicine me thinks

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lamped in paddocks 3 bull x behind it i wouldn’t hold me breath ? 

Stop talking shit mcdull lol I wouldn't hold my breath with one off your sand hounds on one take that long to catch one end up fuking dieing lol ? your old things run them into the ground I think your dog don't have a mouth llf lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I qgoing to get shit from some sides,  but park coursing is completely different from normal coursing. Its not something I support.....captive hares ran by greyhounds in muzzles isn't my i

Some of the rough coursing amidst the Irish farmlands, sedges, etc is incredibly exciting...I would far rather see the dog hunting his hares in such a natural manner.. Far, far better for me, tha

I've said many times on here over the years that if I want one for the pot, I don't care if it's taken out of the seat or a kick up, but if I'm out for sport, or to test a dog, the hare gets fair law,

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Stop talking shit mcdull lol I wouldn't hold my breath with one off your sand hounds on one take that long to catch one end up fuking dieing lol ? your old things run them into the ground I think your dog don't have a mouth llf lol

Incoming 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

I do like the mcdull name...I'm going to use that....might even WhatsApp him...lol

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Have brown hare's ever been introduced into Ireland.

They were introduced to the Northern Ireland I think about 100 years ago don't know how many I think they didn't take off for some reason I have seen them here and killed them too but as I said haven't seen any in about 30 years and there was talk about them inbreeding with the Irish hare 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

They were introduced to the Northern Ireland I think about 100 years ago don't know how many I think they didn't take off for some reason I have seen them here and killed them too but as I said haven't seen any in about 30 years and there was talk about them inbreeding with the Irish hare 

Cheers. I always wondered if there was brown hares over in Ireland. 

46 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Was they introduced with a proper plan? Or just some coursing lads took them over one summer and killed them in the winter?

Brown hares  were introduced in the Victorian era by wealthy landowners into Ire, they have survived and can be found in the northwest. I have a friend who owns land in Donegal and he sees them. 

I coursed brown hares in Cavan in the 70s, but I dont think there are any remaining there  

• Like 1
On 31/07/2022 at 19:45, chartpolski said:

Saves them from f***ing about getting authorisation to do it, I'd guess.

If you believe they can't find, bypass or overcome a 'phone password, that's your prerogative.

I believe they can, and have been told they can by people I trust implicitly, my late son being one of them.

Who knows, maybe man didn't walk on the moon, maybe it really was holograms that flew into the world trade centres, maybe they really were inflatable airplanes on Kabul Airport ?

Reading some of the nonsense posted on here has me doubting my OWN sanity at times ! ?? !

i recon the towers were something similar to operation northwoods charts  

dont worry bare with me i’ll keep you straight your never to old to learn most a what you believe are conspiracy theories are real ? 

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i recon the towers were something similar to operation northwoods charts  

dont worry bare with me i’ll keep you straight your never to old to learn most a what you believe are conspiracy theories are real ? 

It took you some time to come up with that one ! ?

Northwoods was a proposal that was instantly vetoed by Kennedy.

one of the high ups in the American government said it would be impossible to keep something like that a secret........but you believe the Americans faked six moon landings , and not one of the literally millions of people involved blew the whistle, and everyone involved has kept quiet all these years ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 3