BBC panorama tonight

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

As far as the west doing what the west does... we have all lived a pretty privileged life in comparison to many due to this little country punching well above it weight for 100s of years... I don't agree with everything that goes on... but lets not pretend we would rather be in a mud hut eating fleas off our siblings rather than the cushy life we all have due to our expertise and exploitation through our military

well put new kid finally we kill and pillage but it’s kept us in a good position i don’t have any issues with it 

it just funny and irritating listening to the we’re the good guys we’re there to help 

we’re the worst of the worst but it’s better than been on the other end 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too many mates ex forces and still serving, nothing but respect from me... never served a day in my life but been very close to a few of them and seen the mental and physical scans from war first hand

What do people think the job of the special forces is ? Hearts and minds ? Build schools  ? Give out food parcels ? No it’s to covertly close and kill the enemy, particularly those at the top of vario

I would like to see the bbc do a documentary on how Tony Blair ended up being worth £ 50 million.                        The Real war criminals are Bush , Blair and the people how controlled them .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Just out of interest ,why do you think the West is so terrible ? and before you give me a long list of crimes and sins that you suppose the West to be guilty of (both real and imaginary )ask yourself if they are exclusive to the West . Are eastern ,Asian ,African countries innocent of any wrong doing ?

On second thoughts don't bother ,you are a fukin idiot .

could be worse i could be a simple idiot ? 

Edited by mC HULL

My 2 grandads were both in the army and, they were polar opposites. When I was 16, I spoke to them both about going down to the recruitment office - mum's dad said 'Don't bother, you're too undisciplined and you've got a smart mouth. You'll suffer'. Dad's dad said 'Go for it - It's a great life and you'll get to shoot at people'.

I went down there and failed the aptitude test for REME. The bloke behind the desk did try talking me into the infantry but, I went for an engineering apprenticeship with a small firm that built trailers instead.

I work with a few exmillitatary lads in my job now - we seem to have everything from Royal Marines to helicopter engineers - all decent blokes :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Lads, this is the same fella who absolutely believed that a school teacher who was married to a plumber and lived in an ex council house was a toff!

He has form, LOL

err ..don't forget 30 mile'r ...and 500 yards on the lamp

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

err ..don't forget 30 mile'r ...and 500 yards on the lamp

there will be a little video coming in next few month tomo will see if the 500 yds is dog shit or not ? 

if  you’ve never done 30 mile in a day as a youth there’s something wrong ? 

ask anyone from hull if the have ever walked hull to hornsea down the track with mates or charity walks football rugby most would say yes ? that be a 20 plus mile round trip 

or if the have walked to the old pit pond on the old withersea railway track swam about for 6 hour and walked back that be a 15 mile round trip with swimming thrown in ? 

fackin hell in the last year of primary school  here you did something called the beverley 20 that a was 20 mile walk down footpaths 

you knew me tomo you’d know i don’t talk pony i i’ll leave that to the arm chair walkers on here only ever driven about hunting walking 5 mins back to the car

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Lads, this is the same fella who absolutely believed that a school teacher who was married to a plumber and lived in an ex council house was a toff!

He has form, LOL

Covid expert….you forgot Covid expert ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2

Hull...we have all walked 20..30 mile in our times ...most lads on here will have...but out hunting is a lot of stop start...

also seeing a rabbit or hare at 500 yard on the lamp is bull shit....

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Hull...we have all walked 20..30 mile in our times ...most lads on here will have...but out hunting is a lot of stop start...

also seeing a rabbit or hare at 500 yard on the lamp is bull shit....

video incoming shortly tomo ? my eyes must be different ? i can see a blackbird at about half a mile ? 

• Haha 1