Security tags on basic food items.

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Just imagine if we could get something to wipe-out the old asset rich financial liability pensioners, creating an economic boom from the sudden cash flow, tax revenues and housing availability that would cascade down the generations as a result. Like a novel virus that predominantly killed that demographic. :hmm:

Ah well, I can but dream....

:laugh:

Now about a wealth tax payable by everybody including businesses if they have a million in dead money sitting in accounts? Or a half on one percent on every financial transaction over a million pounds? The revenue raised would be in multi billions and is pain free for everybody. Remember  reading such taxes  could have paid for the 2008 crash.Instead they made us pay.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

I'm in the process of sorting it out, I owned a house in my 20's and cut loose with travel, cars girls and beer. I attempted to setup abroad and that didn't work out , although the hard work and time

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Recon its all gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  I own a house so price crash would  likely cost me money but we need a drastic revaluation if the next generation are going to have any hope of buying before their parents die and leave them a property. 

Perhaps we could stop letting millions of people into the country if we want housing for our children. Tories incompetent on immigration and a Labour alternative that makes no secret of the fact they want even more. Shit state to be in

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Now about a wealth tax payable by everybody including businesses if they have a million in dead money sitting in accounts? Or a half on one percent on every financial transaction over a million pounds? The revenue raised would be in multi billions and is pain free for everybody. Remember  reading such taxes  could have paid for the 2008 crash.Instead they made us pay.

I can sense we will just disagree on this. Look, I don't really care, politics is just another force of nature to me these days, just part of the environment, like the weather.

However, I do find it interesting to study. So, your view, if factual, is a nice little snippet but do you not think it has any consequences?

100% agree with the wrongs of 2008 fyi.

Edited by Born Hunter
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Now this conversation is really going to go to Kansas !……so, here we go…..lol

I think the bible got it spot on, 10% for everyone regardless !…..that’s it and that’s all, it’s fair.

Coming away from biblical references (phew!!) for a second…..I think we are in a trap where our answer to government is always more government !

Let’s not create different or more taxes and rules, let’s start getting rid of the ones we have…..give people the means to thrive and they will.

• Like 3
Just now, Born Hunter said:

I can sense we will just disagree on this. Look, I don't really care, politics is just another force of nature to me these days, just part of the environment, like the weather.

However, I do find it interesting to study. So, your view, if factual, is a nice little snippet but do you not think it has any consequences?

100% agree with the wrongs of 2008 fyi.

The money guys say it will make us uncompetitive.But they would say that. Just hearsay, but my son deals with big money people. He's continually astonished at the wealth old ladies have locked away in  ank

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The money guys say it will make us uncompetitive.But they would say that. Just hearsay, but my son deals with big money people. He's continually astonished at the wealth old ladies have locked away in  ank

Could your son provide home addresses and rough wealth estimates?

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now, it could be nothing but I’m sure if you mixed up the letters of  “Born Hunter” you could get KGB or NKVD !

Food for thought ! Lol ? 

Only if your Feckin dislexic Wilf . 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

He's squeaky clean  unlike his dad.

Have you ever heard him utter anything that could be taken as “anti government” ?……asking for a friend who’s initials are BH ! Lol 

Just now, WILF said:

Have you ever heard him utter anything that could be taken as “anti government” ?……asking for a friend who’s initials are BH ! Lol 

All the time! He's sporting gun mad too. Feckin gruesome twosome. Thanks for the heads . I'll counsel him about the dodgy company he keeps.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

I truthfully stepped off for years, I still know people who are almost if not totally invisible, everything is cash, vehicles and homes in other people's names,it's not as difficult as it sounds, it's a lifestyle that most can't understand but it's liberating. 

I know several like it through a few different forms and they all seem to enjoy it. Helps if your partner exists I've been told 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I know several like it through a few different forms and they all seem to enjoy it. Helps if your partner exists I've been told 

Yup, she existed, I didn't for quite a few years because I neither wanted nor needed to, I was working and making money, she had a respectable job. I still know lads who are off the radar,no paper trail, no credit cards, nothing

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, she existed, I didn't for quite a few years because I neither wanted nor needed to, I was working and making money, she had a respectable job. I still know lads who are off the radar,no paper trail, no credit cards, nothing

So do I mate; 3 really good mates only exist on social as far as I'm aware. Lost one of their numbers once and took me about a month to find him because he was having a paranoid episode and went fully off grid.

• Like 1