Security tags on basic food items.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Only in as much as I'd like to be on similar tax terms as the self employed lads. :laugh:

I'm self employed , but cis so 20% deducted at source and then can only claim for certain percentage of costs. 

Ltd is the way forward if you're organised and.lack scruples ??

I've worked with guys that get paid gross never pay tax, or busy on a big tax bill, between them and Amazon drivers we now have ir35 so people are getting offered say 70k but it's not worth taking as it's PAYE and.you can't.claim for anything...

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

I'm in the process of sorting it out, I owned a house in my 20's and cut loose with travel, cars girls and beer. I attempted to setup abroad and that didn't work out , although the hard work and time

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Only in as much as I'd like to be on similar tax terms as the self employed lads. :laugh:

That’s easily solved ! Lol ? 

1 minute ago, Borr said:

I'm self employed , but cis so 20% deducted at source and then can only claim for certain percentage of costs. 

Ltd is the way forward if you're organised and.lack scruples ??

I've worked with guys that get paid gross never pay tax, or busy on a big tax bill, between them and Amazon drivers we now have ir35 so people are getting offered say 70k but it's not worth taking as it's PAYE and.you can't.claim for anything...

I've got a mate putting 12 grands worth of hunt bike through his plumbing business! Wellies, coats, checker plate boxes, all sorts. :laugh:

Fair fucks, I've no desire to stop it, at all. But I'll not be crying with him when he has to get his accountant to shuffle the books a few years in advance to impress a mortgage lender. That's all.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I've got a mate putting 12 grands worth of hunt bike through his plumbing business! Wellies, coats, checker plate boxes, all sorts. :laugh:

Fair fucks, I've no desire to stop it, at all. But I'll not be crying with him when he has to get his accountant to shuffle the books a few years in advance to impress a mortgage lender. That's all.

Tbf in order to survey land for for drainage you need a quad , I contemplated saying my thermal was for doing fire watch after hotworks ? , I didn't , don't report me born ....

• Haha 1
Just now, Borr said:

Tbf in order to survey land for for drainage you need a quad , I contemplated saying my thermal was for doing fire watch after hotworks ? , I didn't , don't report me born ....

We were weighing up how to get a thermal through the business too! Summat to do with hotspots on radiators or something. Blockages maybe? Anyway, yeah it's going through! I expect the only 'hotspots' it'll be finding will be in 6 inch of wheat stubble at 2 in the morning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Recon its all gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  I own a house so price crash would  likely cost me money but we need a drastic revaluation if the next generation are going to have any hope of buying before their parents die and leave them a property. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Recon its all gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  I own a house so price crash would  likely cost me money but we need a drastic revaluation if the next generation are going to have any hope of buying before their parents die and leave them a property. 

Just imagine if we could get something to wipe-out the old asset rich financial liability pensioners, creating an economic boom from the sudden cash flow, tax revenues and housing availability that would cascade down the generations as a result. Like a novel virus that predominantly killed that demographic. :hmm:

Ah well, I can but dream....

:laugh:

13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Not really in my trade tbh.

You can practice being a small business owner mate…..

Simply spend all you money buying things for companies much bigger and richer than you will ever be and then eat beans while you wait 3 months to receive 10% of your outlay back while at the same time letting every enforcement department in local government and your insurance broker come round and f**k you in the arse several times a month ! Lol ? 

It’s amazing ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Borr said:

Sshhh…..careful, I think he is a Stasi undercover agent !

His careless words have betrayed him ! Lol ? 

For my tuppence worth I’m seeing a generation bit younger than myself that for some sp reason went the rent route instead of buy .That rent now costing the earth where a house would of been payed for .I’ve been extremely lucky in life regarding money .I started a mortgage when I was 18 in my Dads name .

I payed it and swapped the name when I was  25 .

Grafted and payed for that house in 17 years .It cost 34 grand ffs .While other lads were pissing it up ,I was saving like feck .No early pay off conditions back then either .The sale of that house bought another 5 years later .Rented out the second and the rent payed mortgage on 3rd .I now own 3 house plus ours .

Not in no way getting at anyone for life choices but it was there back in the day .
Nowadays no chance of getting on the ladder without hell of a job or wad from bank of dad .

My own kids are grafters but there’s no way they will achieve anything without my input .

Ill maybe give them a house each as I really don’t need that income anymore .

Life choices seem to appear someone else’s problem to many and I can’t help but think a lot of the moaning nowadays stems  from bad choices years ago that are now here to bite them on the arse but it’s always someone else’s fault.

Im not posh ,from a poor part of Bristol in fact but I had my head screwed on enough to think ahead .

Couple that with good business choices and life’s good to the point where work is now a choice rather than a necessity .

The 25 year mortgage term has gone I believe and as stated it’s now a hereditary dept ffs . 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sshhh…..careful, I think he is a Stasi undercover agent !

His careless words have betrayed him ! Lol ? 

I might give it the libertarian chat but really that's a thinly veiled cover for my true desire to be the tyrant.

And as soon as I develop my death star, I will be.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's great being an asset rich, financial liability......I worked hard all my life to reach this exalted stage in my life !??!

Cheers.

Now, it could be nothing but I’m sure if you mixed up the letters of  “Born Hunter” you could get KGB or NKVD !

Food for thought ! Lol ? 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now, it could be nothing but I’m sure if you mixed up the letters of  “Born Hunter” you could get KGB or NKVD HMRC !

Food for thought ! Lol ? 

RUN!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 1