Coppers not welcome at Pride

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compar

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity !  I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing p

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildi

Posted Images

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep seized it . From the dvla policy apparently. 

I looked into this as it wasn't policy when I was working. It seems that a lot of the devolved powers that went from the police to local authorities, etc have been handed back. The DVLA Devolved Powers Act came in after I'd left.

If you check the legislation they can only sieze a vehicle that is at least 2 months out of tax. You say that it was only 2 days out so unless there was something else, like no insurance, they have acted unlawfully. If that is the case then you might be entitled to some compo'. 

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I looked into this as it wasn't policy when I was working. It seems that a lot of the devolved powers that went from the police to local authorities, etc have been handed back. The DVLA Devolved Powers Act came in after I'd left.

If you check the legislation they can only sieze a vehicle that is at least 2 months out of tax. You say that it was only 2 days out so unless there was something else, like no insurance, they have acted unlawfully. If that is the case then you might be entitled to some compo'. 

Two days mate 

21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Two days mate 

2.4 If there is no SORN marker on PNC, then the vehicle will be checked on the approved 
DVLA web site and the following will apply:
• Less than 2 months and a day from date of liability - authorised person will issue a form 
CLE 2/6 notifying DVLA but the vehicle will NOT be seized.
• More than 2 months and a day from date of liability - authorised person will issue a CLE 
2/6 and vehicle will be seized and recovered.

I would write in to the Chief Constable, quote the Act above and explain the situation and how much anxiety and distress the incident has caused you along with the inconveniance, costs, etc.