Coppers not welcome at Pride

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compar

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity !  I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing p

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildi

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Imagine how the old

man feels having to pretend his sons normal just not to get in the bad books with the nut case mother 

Ahhhh, a bit more delving, the kid wants to start a drag queen act and be a gay social influencer, its all advertising ?

Last year in North Yorkshire , I was driving back from Darlington , pissing rain , kids and me had been to the park , they were soaked to the extent where I had ti put the boy into my Hoodie and his swimming shorts in his bag . They were knackered , a wet Sunday with the dog in the back . 

a t 5 came from its place and accelerated past the traffic , thinking it was going past me , I pulled my people carrier over , to my shock he pulled in behind . 

as he waited I thought about all the things I could have done wrong and was completely shocked when he told me my tax had lapsed . 2 days . I renewed it in my phone and paid it online as he was running the plates . 

then he came back and took car . I was about a mile from home , tied to dog to the fence next to the road , dressed the kids in their soaking clothes , and gathered my laptop and rucksack from the bag and walked home as my wife was at work . My neighbour ran me to the yard and I collected the car off the recovery , they charged me 50 instead of 200, then I got a fine in the post from the dvla , the renewal letter had gone to my previous address in Suffolk I’d moved from. 

my fault completely , I should have changed my log book address but I learned a lesson there . 

a few months later , in catterick there is a small central roundabout , I was driving home , I carry straight on up a hill , the hill is 30 and at the top is 40 . If you get stopped at the roundabout , you need to accelerate up the hill to change gears , at the top of the hill was a camera van , I passed him at 34, low and behold I got a speeding letter two days later , I’ve asked around and it seems that every driver in my street has been caught there . The camera there catches the leaving and required acceleration of the roundabout . The justification in this is years ago a passenger was killed in a drunk driven car doing 90 from the opposite direction and about half a mile after the camera site . 

a week later I saw coppers sit and watch farmers climb from the pub into cars after market day and drive home barely able to stand up . For the town the accident fatality car was travelling from. 

I’ve tried to and attempted to do that hill since at under 30 , the only way you can do it in both mine and the wife’s car is to leave the roundabout and use the foot break constantly as you drive up hill . 

that’s right , you need to drive uphill whilst breaking constantly . In an automatic car , the natural engine takes you up that hill from a start of 10mph to 34 mph past where the camera sits . 

last night , there was a gala type day at catterick , as I was popping out later , I saw a young lad sticking it right in two coppers as they tried to nick him . I laughed my f***ing head off . 

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Last year in North Yorkshire , I was driving back from Darlington , pissing rain , kids and me had been to the park , they were soaked to the extent where I had ti put the boy into my Hoodie and his swimming shorts in his bag . They were knackered , a wet Sunday with the dog in the back . 

a t 5 came from its place and accelerated past the traffic , thinking it was going past me , I pulled my people carrier over , to my shock he pulled in behind . 

as he waited I thought about all the things I could have done wrong and was completely shocked when he told me my tax had lapsed . 2 days . I renewed it in my phone and paid it online as he was running the plates . 

then he came back and took car . I was about a mile from home , tied to dog to the fence next to the road , dressed the kids in their soaking clothes , and gathered my laptop and rucksack from the bag and walked home as my wife was at work . My neighbour ran me to the yard and I collected the car off the recovery , they charged me 50 instead of 200, then I got a fine in the post from the dvla , the renewal letter had gone to my previous address in Suffolk I’d moved from. 

my fault completely , I should have changed my log book address but I learned a lesson there . 

a few months later , in catterick there is a small central roundabout , I was driving home , I carry straight on up a hill , the hill is 30 and at the top is 40 . If you get stopped at the roundabout , you need to accelerate up the hill to change gears , at the top of the hill was a camera van , I passed him at 34, low and behold I got a speeding letter two days later , I’ve asked around and it seems that every driver in my street has been caught there . The camera there catches the leaving and required acceleration of the roundabout . The justification in this is years ago a passenger was killed in a drunk driven car doing 90 from the opposite direction and about half a mile after the camera site . 

a week later I saw coppers sit and watch farmers climb from the pub into cars after market day and drive home barely able to stand up . For the town the accident fatality car was travelling from. 

I’ve tried to and attempted to do that hill since at under 30 , the only way you can do it in both mine and the wife’s car is to leave the roundabout and use the foot break constantly as you drive up hill . 

that’s right , you need to drive uphill whilst breaking constantly . In an automatic car , the natural engine takes you up that hill from a start of 10mph to 34 mph past where the camera sits . 

last night , there was a gala type day at catterick , as I was popping out later , I saw a young lad sticking it right in two coppers as they tried to nick him . I laughed my f***ing head off . 

How did the cop take your car,untaxed car is a civil matter?

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep seized it . From the dvla policy apparently. 

What a scumbag taking your car in that position with waines.

I thought the taxing of your car is a civil matter an only customs can touch it,that's the way it is here stiff.

10 minutes ago, Francie said:

What a scumbag taking your car in that position with waines.

I thought the taxing of your car is a civil matter an only customs can touch it,that's the way it is here stiff.

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity ! 
I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing perfectly innocent fellow citizens for any reason…..there’s more respectability in sweeping gutters  !

Theres absolute f***ing arseholes openly dealing crack, street robbery, gang affiliated and everyone knows who they are but no, Nigel is stood with his pals 20 handed at a random checkpoint nicking builders for a worn tyre and cracking on like the builder is El Chapo…….I wouldn’t piss on folks like that if they was on fire !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was on a job one Saturday morning over the back of Horseguards, so it’s pretty dead round there on a Saturday morning and we are sat in the van at 7:30 am waiting for the client to arrive……all of a sudden, a big fat Idi Amin looking c**t appears.

”What you parked there for ?” (Streets empty and it’s a cul de sac anyway)

”I’m clearing that office building there”

”Can’t park here” he says

”Mate, the streets empty and how else we meant to load 40 tons of kit on all these motors?”

”Not my problem” he says and wallop…..gives me 4 parking tickets for all the motors I have there…..£280 down and I ain’t even got out the van yet ! 

I said to him “Here you black c**t, I hope you and all you family get cancer and die you dirty piece of shit” 

His reply ?

”Blokes like you make my job worthwhile !” 

What can you say?, just laugh and hope he gets run over !

• Haha 2
Just now, foxdropper said:

Don’t you know that’s what duck tape and zip ties were invented for .Should of tied the f****r up and dumped him later when the jobs done .

Thought more of you mate ??

A couple of my lads wanted to nick a Rumanian bloke who was pissed and driving us mad one afternoon in Camberley ! Lol…….I’m like “Lads, I ain’t getting locked up for nicking a Rumanian, you can’t do that !” 

The lads was like “oh go on, we will make him unload the lorry” lol ? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity ! 
I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing perfectly innocent fellow citizens for any reason…..there’s more respectability in sweeping gutters  !

Theres absolute f***ing arseholes openly dealing crack, street robbery, gang affiliated and everyone knows who they are but no, Nigel is stood with his pals 20 handed at a random checkpoint nicking builders for a worn tyre and cracking on like the builder is El Chapo…….I wouldn’t piss on folks like that if they was on fire !

It does wilf,I would have drove on if it was stiff,f**k the customs they won't pursue you here just report.

Might of ended up punching him too lol

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

It does wilf,I would have drove on if it was stiff,f**k the customs they won't pursue you here just report.

Might of ended up punching him too lol

Mate, if you tried to keep driving away from cozzers in England they would turn it into the OJ Simpson car chase complete with chopper and half a dozen cozzers pulling you out the car like you had just assassinated the queen of England.

They turn everything into a f***ing circus….least the local plod do.

I had a pal who I played football with, he was anti terrorist squad and a sounder lad you couldn’t wish to meet…..even he had absolutely no time for these types of arseholes.

He was too busy catching real bad guys.

• Like 2