Coppers not welcome at Pride

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compar

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity !  I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing p

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildi

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

29CAF94A-CC30-425E-9936-21CEF4874D60.png

Let’s face it, getting arseholed is it’s best hope, what self respecting sort is going to wrap themselves round that hideous ginger c**t ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My niece is a mixed up gender fluid homo/dyke/Geezer-bird type, chooses her sexuality at the drop of a hat or whatever is fashionable,just packed in her transexual partner and now going with a lass, my niece has short cropped hair and geezer clothing, in her early 20's,total f**k-up. 

• Sad 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

That’s what you thought was bad bit ? iv held wife’s purse outside shops and stuff, always felt like a pure bender an tried hide it in a shopping bag or summat ?? but would I fcuk ever admit to be ginger never madness flaunt an colour coordinate my dress ?

Ha'way man, a f***ing clutch purse is the total epitome of a son being a total bender, his parents paid for that attire, c*ck-sucking and rimming enablers, he has vase line and condoms in that purse, he is one bloke away from a dose of monkey pox ?

• Haha 5
On 01/07/2022 at 21:29, Nicepix said:

Firstly, traffic speed enforcement isn't carried out by coppers. The people sat behind the cameras are civiians. Same with parking tickets.  All civilianised by the local authority or privatised. Secondly tax discs wasn't been a police matter for several years before they were scrapped. Again civilianised.

Those tickets issued for contravening bus lanes, junctions, weight limits, etc are all issued and posted out by the local authorities. Police haven't done any of that for over fifteen years.

Still, why let facts get in the way of your opinions?

I've just read this, and I don't understand it, mate ?

In the very recent past, I've had two speeding tickets sent to me from Northumberland police, and the cameras that caught me doing 32 in a 30 zone were set up in a police van !

Cheers.

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s coppers who do it here, traffic cops, don’t think they let civvies do traffics duties 

The only civilians I know who do traffic duty are those band of f***ing nerds from VOSA/highways agency 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They give out parking tickets here but I’m sure most are from a private company 

Always the same type of blokes too, either fat Billy no mates sex offender looking c**ts or pakis ! 
It’s been a long held ambition to see one get flattened by an artic !

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I've just read this, and I don't understand it, mate ?

In the very recent past, I've had two speeding tickets sent to me from Northumberland police, and the cameras that caught me doing 32 in a 30 zone were set up in a police van !

Cheers.

The vans are usually manned by civilians, not police officers. That was the point I was making to Wilf who seems to think bobbies still go around checking tax discs. 

15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The vans are usually manned by civilians, not police officers. That was the point I was making to Wilf who seems to think bobbies still go around checking tax discs. 

I’m not that silly……even I know they use ANPR now days ! Lol ?