Texas shooting

11 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Country is fukcd,world is fukcd ,will happen again ,and again ,slippery slope ! But hey you have a vote ,that will sort it !!??????

Let me correct you slightly, ALL you have is a vote, you don’t have any other way to sort it ;) 

• Haha 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gene said:

So have we come to the conclusion yet that school security must be ramped up tenfold to try and prevent this happening again at these places because it's clear they won't ever give their arms up and it's clear they will never get to the root cause and solve it.

Ramp it up all the way possible, but nowt will stop a nutter, and theres plenty out there, plotting right now

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BGD said:

FTzs4WBUAAAr1co.jpg.c918456cbc5103b29326011fe7fbc1e8.jpgFTztePoUcAA6ZK9.jpg.fdde03bd615adefc108d1e8829c555fc.jpg

Taken from the Uvalde Police active shooter training manual. The 19 cops stood about outside the classroom must have been off sick when they covered it.

Or command failures led them to behave differently.

Do people seriously believe that 19 officers and god knows how many more outside are all either ignorant or cowards?

Seems too unlikely the problem is anything other than a system failure.

Handing out a guidance booklet and a training day doesn’t constitute effective training. Strikes me as being similar to the corporate compliance courses which are clearly litigation box ticking exercises.

• Like 3

There's rumours flying around that an 'retired' fbi agent was in regular contact with the shooter,don't know if its true or not.

Yep it's true gateway pundit reporting that 6 fbi agent had knowledge that he wanted to kill black people apparently through some hate website the shooter was on that they were monotoring

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Or command failures led them to behave differently.

Do people seriously believe that 19 officers and god knows how many more outside are all either ignorant or cowards?

Seems too unlikely the problem is anything other than a system failure.

Handing out a guidance booklet and a training day doesn’t constitute effective training. Strikes me as being similar to the corporate compliance courses which are clearly litigation box ticking exercises.

Which is what I posted earlier. These days it takes a maverick or loose cannon to take the right course of action while everybody else is sticking to the right procedure and staying safe.

Edited by Nicepix
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Which is what I posted earlier. These days it takes a maverick or loose cannon to take the right course of action while everybody else is sticking to the right procedure and staying safe.

But there were 19 crouched in the corridor, their training said engage even if your on your jack Jones, their training remit says single officer response, not one out of 19 had any initiative whatsoever? 

out-of-every-one-hundred-men-ten-shouldnt-even-be-.jpg

• Like 1

The majority let's be honest are in it for the benefits, period, and to look the bollocks in group photos or cruising in an F350 with their aviators on issuing traffic violation tickets, look at the package these useless fuckers are on, do they give VFM? 

WWW.HPDCAREER.COM

Houston Police Department Recruiting

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

But there were 19 crouched in the corridor, their training said engage even if your on your jack Jones, their training remit says single officer response, not one out of 19 had any initiative whatsoever? 

out-of-every-one-hundred-men-ten-shouldnt-even-be-.jpg

Obviously the one warrior per hundred  recruits wasn't at the school that day.

The way I saw it; if we don't do it who will?  But the way recruitment has gone in the last 20 years or so that 1% won't be there much longer.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Obviously the one warrior per hundred  recruits wasn't at the school that day.

The way I saw it; if we don't do it who will?  But the way recruitment has gone in the last 20 years or so that 1% won't be there much longer.

Their inaction undoubtedly led to more children dying, their training said even lone officers upon arrival should engage, they failed the kids, they failed the community, the one warrior per one hundred wasn't there that day, nor the nine real fighters, nor the eighty targets,just 19 who shouldn't really be there. 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Their inaction undoubtedly led to more children dying, their training said even lone officers upon arrival should engage, they failed the kids, they failed the community, the one warrior per one hundred wasn't there that day, nor the nine real fighters, nor the eighty targets,just 19 who shouldn't really be there. 

It isn't in them. The days of recruiting people who would be prepared to put their lives on the line ended two decades ago. Now it is all about understanding criminals and being able to counsell victims and their families.  The days of the ex squaddies joining the police are long gone. It is all about bringing in the sort of people who won't put their promotion hopes on the line never mind their lives.

Just now, Nicepix said:

It isn't in them.

Then they shouldn't have been there, claiming a salary under false pretences, they are actually told if they aren't up to the job they should look for an alternative career ?

• Like 1

Doesnt bear thinking about does it folks, 19 children watching one another being shot, blood everywhere, rip is all I can say, and also the two teachers, it's the family's I feel for now, they will never live it down, there lives changed forever, as fer the coppers not doing there bit, protect n serve n all that shit, if that's true, how on earth can you face life now eh, 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1