Saluki x grey

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

There hard to find mate they always seem to feel left out when your out with the dogs alot, fine at first but doesn't last iv had a fair few relationships go tits up from the dogs the last one was 12 years tho so not to bad.

We're together since 1986 lol...just had first grandchild 8 weeks ago ,she's a great woman,been sick on and off for the last few years but the whole family is animal orientated one way or the other lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

We're together since 1986 lol...just had first grandchild 8 weeks ago ,she's a great woman,been sick on and off for the last few years but the whole family is animal orientated one way or the other lol

Happy days mate n great when there also into the dogs plus you get to see your kids every day growing up..

Congrats on the grandchild 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dodger said:

There hard to find mate they always seem to feel left out when your out with the dogs alot, fine at first but doesn't last iv had a fair few relationships go tits up from the dogs the last one was 12 years tho so not to bad.

Been there buddy dogs cost me thousands through the years a marriage house cars relationship ect  but I have a good woman now been together 20 years plus she loves the dogs in fact when we first got to together she would get up at 5 in the morning to clean up blue my bull x because she would be after having a do at me cleaning  her up but with her she wouldn't make a noise then when  she had finished she  would call me a cnut and take blue up stairs 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Been there buddy dogs cost me thousands through the years a marriage house cars relationship ect  but I have a good woman now been together 20 years plus she loves the dogs in fact when we first got to together she would get up at 5 in the morning to clean up blue my bull x because she would be after having a do at me cleaning  her up but with her she wouldn't make a noise then when  she had finished she  would call me a cnut and take blue up stairs 

Sounds great yours n jigsaws sound like diamonds ? ? 

Don't get me wrong I'm well rid of her mate but I'm not a fan of only seeing my boys one weekend a fortnight there growing up so fast n the older one loves wildlife n the countryside be nice to take him on some mooches..

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

The whole family are tapped lol...me included

Screenshot_2023-05-12-23-23-42-033_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-12-23-23-23-206_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Out of likes but living the dream jigs what more do we need in like family kids dogs the beach n lots of fields to explore? 

• Like 1
Just now, jigsaw said:

Hopefully all will fall into place in good time dodger 

Thanks she actually abducted them to a foreign country were I didn't see them or know we're they was for 14 months it was horrible mate it was supposed to be a two week holiday but she disappeared n went off the radar but after a lengthy n costly court case I finally got them back were as plenty of others that have been through similar wasn't so lucky so I appreciate atkeast getting them back 

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, dodger said:

Thanks she actually abducted them to a foreign country were I didn't see them or know we're they was for 14 months it was horrible mate it was supposed to be a two week holiday but she disappeared n went off the radar but after a lengthy n costly court case I finally got them back were as plenty of others that have been through similar wasn't so lucky so I appreciate atkeast getting them back 

all good things come to those who wait dodge bean through similer shit mesellf ive bean with my partner for about 14  years now and shes a dimond 

4 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

all good things come to those who wait dodge bean through similer shit mesellf ive bean with my partner for about 14  years now and shes a dimond 

Ran out of likes tony ?

• Like 2