Saluki x grey

On 12/05/2022 at 12:15, mC HULL said:

i’ve seen more than one coursing bred smash a bull cross up in my time aswell they not all soft scared things but some are they born like it come out there mother nervy and it’s not ever coming out of them 

Very true some are out n out pure nasty n true what you say about the nervy part them ones no matter what you do or how you are with them it ain't ever going to change il be honest I hate the feral types but get one with the right temp there great

• Like 1

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

On 07/05/2023 at 10:55, dodger said:

Very true some are out n out pure nasty n true what you say about the nervy part them ones no matter what you do or how you are with them it ain't ever going to change il be honest I hate the feral types but get one with the right temp there great

Likely different selection pressure. Chosen based purely on speed/athleticism rather than environmental soundness/strong nerve. Once it’s introduced to a line - it’s hard to remove. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SavantK9 said:

Likely different selection pressure. Chosen based purely on speed/athleticism rather than environmental soundness/strong nerve. Once it’s introduced to a line - it’s hard to remove. 

That’s a big fault for me some people don’t care but I couldn’t have a dog that can run but is a nightmare to live with, got to be able to work as a team with the dog. To be fair I’ve always found the nervy ones never make much good anyway you’ll get odd exception but not many 

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 7
11 hours ago, SavantK9 said:

True that even none selective breeding people just putting to pures together just for pound signs 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

That’s a big fault for me some people don’t care but I couldn’t have a dog that can run but is a nightmare to live with, got to be able to work as a team with the dog. To be fair I’ve always found the nervy ones never make much good anyway you’ll get odd exception but not many 

I'm the same mate it's easier to put the miles in n take them to the edge when there your best mate, them ignorant types that don't care about you can be nothing but stress..

• Like 3

I'm considering breeding a litter from this feller as a last resort if it comes to it ,...he's 5 years old now and settled down at last ,the last four years in the field he infuriated me,and made me swear I'd never keep another,but now I'm going to try get him some action,and hopefully make him concentrate on the job at hand ,he's accepted he has to go back on the leash at last ,and doesn't fuk off like he used to ,...

IMG_20230512_110155.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I'm considering breeding a litter from this feller as a last resort if it comes to it ,...he's 5 years old now and settled down at last ,the last four years in the field he infuriated me,and made me swear I'd never keep another,but now I'm going to try get him some action,and hopefully make him concentrate on the job at hand ,he's accepted he has to go back on the leash at last ,and doesn't fuk off like he used to ,...

IMG_20230512_110155.jpg

What sort of bitch would you be thinking of putting him over jig lovely looking dog