Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, McVey said:

It's the same fella they've been after for a few years now, I hope for her sake that she was kidnapped and brought up somewhere.

Beat her parents up as much as you want but if they are innocent in all this which is looking that way I wouldn't wish what they've gone through on my worst enemy.

I hope for the same as you, be great if she was alive.

1 minute ago, McVey said:

They've took their time mate, I hate even thinking about what if in my own head, twists my stomach, couldn't imagine how it feels to be a parent going through the same.

See how it pans out, I'm not convinced.

2 minutes ago, McVey said:

The only possible way I could think that the parents are to blame is an accidental death and cover up.

Think they would have found her body if that was the case. Its a bit like barrymores pool murder, someone knows what happened but not going to say.

f**k ...that's big news...

be nice to think that poor kids got brought up in a nice family somewhere....but highly unlikely...God knows what horror that poor kid went through

18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

f**k ...that's big news...

be nice to think that poor kids got brought up in a nice family somewhere....but highly unlikely...God knows what horror that poor kid went through

Sadly I don't think there's a happy ever after ending to her story, I hope the guy does the right thing and reveals where she is. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sadly I don't think there's a happy ever after ending to her story, I hope the guy does the right thing and reveals where she is. 

in a descent world the c**t would be made to reveal were she is he’s a wrong un they should do whatever it takes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

in a descent world the c**t would be made to reveal were she is he’s a wrong un they should do whatever it takes 

That's the answer right there, except he has "Rights" and his lawyers and the system would drop like a pallet of bricks on whoever tried to extract details from him using alternative methods. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Guy been charged and found guilty 3 times of being a serious sexual predator and a threat to society yet he will walk the streets again, not in the situation future. What a Fcuking world 

See that's the thing Don,the most despicable thing you can do to a child,or an adult,an you get next to no jail time for it, walk free as you say,but oh no go near a broc an your f****d in jail an labeled the biggest scumbag that ever walked the earth.

Animals are more protected that children in this progressive sithole,how anyone can trust or take goverment seriously boggles the mind.

Goverment are scumbags an the enemy in my opinion,time to reign them in.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot investigate anyone not previously declared as a suspect.

They have no more on  him now than before. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I still can’t get my head round the parents druging the kids for them to sleep why they go out an partied on holiday in my eyes that’s child neglect an abuse but I personally think this whole case stinks to high heaven I also think they got no evidence of nothing so it’s a case of pin the tail on the donkey the authorities have got to be seen to be doing something so there’s no better way than to charge someone as a suspect they have no more evidence now than they did 15yrs ago. It’d be nice to believe the kids safe an well but I don’t personally think that’s the case. There is ways of extracting information but it goes against the suspects human rights they could of had this case cleared up years ago and the kids were abouts or grave site. 

• Like 2