Fingers crossed for France

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Le Penne could win this and the EU are shitting it….. Lets pray a big country in Europe elects a nationalist.

Had to have a wry smile to myself, watching UK news (BBC, Sky etc) they have all been referring to Macron as Macron but apply the prefix “Far Right” to LePenn…..not so here, they just call them Macron

f**k the French - they're no friends of ours regardless of who's in charge.  ......... They've all got that little napoleon Britain hating complex ingrained into them. It's a little man syndrome

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Le Penne could win this and the EU are shitting it…..
Lets pray a big country in Europe elects a nationalist.

Tight run race, macron is slightly edging it, loads of voters here because of Quebec so the TV is concentrating on Le Pens Putin angle to discredit her and try to edge her out,polls have Macron at 54% Le Pen at 46%

Le Pen doesn't want France to leave the EU.

She wants a sort of "Brexit light".

Stay in the EU, but have Frances laws having primacy over the EU laws, pay less into the EU, get back some sovereignty, especially over immigration.

She won't win, and even if she did, she would have the same problems we had ; Frances parliament, their establishment and their MSM will fight tooth and nail to obstruct and stop any changes she tried to make regarding Frances relations with the EU.

Cheers.

• Like 4

The really important bit is getting another nationalist leader elected, and more so because this is France…..we ain’t talking Hungary or Poland…..this is a major power in the heart of Europe.

Who gives f**k if they never leave the EU, that’s not the bit the EU are worried about imho……

If a “big” country can do it then anyone can do it…..and that really fucks with the replacement plan !

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, kanny said:

From a UK perspective it could be a case of better the devil we know...

Depends on peoples perspective really mate ;) 

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Curious why you say that?

I’m not up to speed with all this but a bit of balance in Europe seems a good thing.

It's just a thought mate, i reckon they'll be pro's and cons in having a  nationalist nearest neighbour especially in trade sectors ect but which way the balance would swing I don't really know. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

She wont be allowed to win,simple as that.

I get it with all you lads who say that, totally understand ?

However, BREXIT was never going to happen……until it did…….we can but live in hope mate.

As you say, it probably won’t happen and I’m the worlds worst defeatist these days about stuff but I hope it does happen.

• Like 2

Considering there has been nothing but demonstrations since he’s been in power and France is being Islamised at such a fast rate and he’s attacking pensions the French way of life ect how on earth is he leading and why would any sane French citizen vote for him, oh and he’s an absolute c**t of a man, nothing is honest any more hasn’t been for years.

• Like 2

Think Macron as the Tories and le Pen as The Brexit Party. Macron should win as he is seen as the the best of a bad pair, but like the Tories he has had to adopt some of le Pen's policies so will have lost some supporta. She knows that the EU terms can't be negotiated or changed just like Barnier did. That doesn't stop them promising to try to change them just to get the votes. Le Pen's policies are unlikely to be feasible. Macron's policies will cause years of strikes and civil disruption.

If the yellow vests turn out Macron's lead could be cut on the day. Then he will claim political sabotage and force a re run. 

Le Pen's biggest problem regards votes is that she is a woman. That will cost her a lot of votes. 

The EU are doing everything they can to spike Le Pen's chances.

I honestly can't call this.

• Like 2