David Knowles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A small paperback book by Tony Diprose who i remember being on tv many years ago on a programme regarding lurchers and working dogs.

My old beddy bull grey bitch was that steady too?  No chance with this Wheaton X...few hrs walking it round on a lead/slip ...I need a few tramadol for the f***ing pain?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, McVey said:

My favourite particular hunting method is going out on the 5th November, apparently you can catch record numbers of game

You can get on places you normally couldn't as many eyes are at home with family firework displays or at organised displays I get his thinking? .I see your digging at dykos that man as probably put more gear to bed in a season than you have in your life ? I see how you like to try and provoke lads what's the crack there greb is it attention you seek .

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Chest freezer

Wore the last spare one out last year.

Can see me buying another though.  Already starting to get a tad fractious just thinking about those long, humid, sweat ridden nights!  ?

Edited by shaaark
5 minutes ago, McVey said:

What did you say you had now mate, you never let on after you started that thread.

I didn't say . why am I getting a dodgy feeling about you ? no one knows you. you don't own a runner who's met you or been out with you ? yet you ask all theses questions and request pictures no offence greb but there's something that is tingling my spider senses about you ?

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, McVey said:

I have the feeling that Mrs Blackmag won't let Mr Blackmag have a lurcher, you have gone full politician on me son.

No far from it buddy who knows you them greb or that can vouch for you or who have you had a walk out with of here  ? like I say something doesn't sit right with you ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, McVey said:

I'm asking you what runners you've got, not for your name & address ffs.?

Let me know when Mrs Blackmag allows you to have a dog and I'll tell Mrs McVey that Mrs Blackmag let Mr Blackmag have a dog and then Mrs McVey might let Mr McVey have a dog of his own.

I'll send u delburt longtings number ,send her off wi him for the weekend and she'll let u have ote after that 

That's what I do 

18 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I didn't say . why am I getting a dodgy feeling about you ? no one knows you. you don't own a runner who's met you or been out with you ? yet you ask all theses questions and request pictures no offence greb but there's something that is tingling my spider senses about you ?

He's just a dick. ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, McVey said:

When I'm good and ready, or I could pretend to have a lurcher so I can fit in like many do on here. ?

Desperate reply, but you have to say something, every time ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, McVey said:

I'm asking you what runners you've got, not for your name & address ffs.?

Let me know when Mrs Blackmag allows you to have a dog and I'll tell Mrs McVey that Mrs Blackmag let Mr Blackmag have a dog and then Mrs McVey might let Mr McVey have a dog of his own.

Greb I don't need to ask ? but I do obviously need to ask you again ? who knows you or who have you had a  run  out with .Who can vouch for you .because all I see with you  is a troll with a obese dog aggressive cull .and you spend so much time on here looking for bites. you may be right not getting a runner as they take time and energy . you may want to look at showing some members respect greb I don't mean me by the way  because they have been there and done it ?