Well done will smith

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He deserves to get arrested for throwing the most dramatic ,bitchiest slap,I have ever seen outside of coronation st ...he managed to do the manly thing while looking like a gay mushroom .

Just been talking to my second cousin,once removed, his uncle has been talking on Facebook to a man who is a New York taxi driver who claims the "Oscars Slap" was all a set up, paid for by Bill Gates,

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, BGD said:

Simping.... for his wife.....

Give you head a shake pal :laugh:

Will reacted just how any proper bloke should if someone takes the piss out of this wife's illness IMO :thumbs:

wills his wife’s lap dog mate an everyone knows it 

I’m not debating wills reaction to Chris.  just stated he’s become jadas simp bitch an a snowflake winger of black peoples rights I think the blokes become a twat with age tbh his puffy little sons not much better??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

just stated he’s become jadas simp bitch an a snowflake winger of black peoples rights I think the blokes become a twat with age tbh his puffy little sons not much better??

Just a nonsense string of buzz words pal, you've pickled your brain with this culture war shite.

If your reaction to seeing a man defend his wife's honour is "hah what a simp!" there's something really wrong.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BGD said:

Prove it ;)

I can't,but there all actors.....

The Oscars have nosedive the last few years,wasn't about movies,it was about who can virtue signal the most the ratings were decked,this staged acting from payed liars will bring it up jmo

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I can't,but there all actors.....

The Oscars have nosedive the last few years,wasn't about movies,it was about who can virtue signal the most the ratings were decked,this staged acting from payed liars will bring it up jmo

Oh so you're just talking out your hole. Ok crack on :thumbs: :laugh:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BGD said:

Oh so you're just talking out your hole. Ok crack on :thumbs: :laugh:

No I'm going on from what I know about these actors,anything for attention,there attention whores always have always will.

Do you not think that the script for the presenter is all rehearsed before hand?

Do you think they didn't know he was going to say it? Haha

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Big Willy was getting bummed  back in the day, as the old fresh Prince of bellend..his name's on the list for Peado Island,he's one sick puppy?

Yep,but bgd thinks it's real lololol