Black slavery,..,well holy god

14 minutes ago, levigsp said:

So What I find strange is that all of these anti slave protestors or whatever they are are either here or in the USA preaching where slavery has finished.

Why don't they go the UAE and preach there where Blacks are still enslaved on a regular basis?

They're also generally middle to upper class wankers who were the very group who benefitted then from slavery then and the wealth they inherit now a lot of the time will go back to slavery. The working class who have to share their cities and towns with the animals and who will lose out directly from "positive discrimination" were the ones denied opportunities in the new world because of the slaves. We had it so much better than the blacks back then eh with our workhouses and 6 day weeks down a coal mine and a life expectency of about 28 (well until the empire needed defending anyway then it dropped to about 21)

As far as I'm concerned all this anti racism is just another thing to keep the working class we're they belong, imagine this country now without them all we would all be doing alright I reckon and that would never do for the ruling class. 

Everything the working man has done has been hijacked and turned against him. 

If anyone's interested in putting things right I'd suggest they go and tap the toffs up for the trillions they've inherited from the slave trade and while there at it I'll have the money my family's paid to the slavers in compensation back you know no one in my family tree ever owned a slave or was involved in anyway whatsoever with anything to do with it. 

I get sick of hearing about how bame are under represented at oxbridge yet whenever the places are on the telly it looks like every third person in from Nigeria or Pakistan etc how many working class kids from the North are in there then? How many valley boys and girls etc etc they talk like all white people are born equal and sadly half these middle class shitstains actually believe that. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're also generally middle to upper class wankers who were the very group who benefitted then from slavery then and the wealth they inherit now a lot of the time will go back to slavery. The workin

I dont think those powers are as clever as that mate i think its purely about the concept of envy and hatred for the superior to where our humanitarian kindness has been taken for weakness with a give

Ive said it time and time again.....we should have left them where we found them. We observed,acknowledged and was sympathetic to the obvious difference in basic racial IQ by providing a way out

Posted Images

Black lives matter ??

Absolute bullshite 

When was the last time they protested against electric car companies using heavy metals in their batteries.....metals mined by actual fckin black slaves!!!! 

Another example of how truth doesn't matter and the people are happy to be told what to think

190115-rdcongo-mine.jpg

EMDCcgzWwAAUtyD-1.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

They're also generally middle to upper class wankers who were the very group who benefitted then from slavery then and the wealth they inherit now a lot of the time will go back to slavery. The working class who have to share their cities and towns with the animals and who will lose out directly from "positive discrimination" were the ones denied opportunities in the new world because of the slaves. We had it so much better than the blacks back then eh with our workhouses and 6 day weeks down a coal mine and a life expectency of about 28 (well until the empire needed defending anyway then it dropped to about 21)

As far as I'm concerned all this anti racism is just another thing to keep the working class we're they belong, imagine this country now without them all we would all be doing alright I reckon and that would never do for the ruling class. 

Everything the working man has done has been hijacked and turned against him. 

If anyone's interested in putting things right I'd suggest they go and tap the toffs up for the trillions they've inherited from the slave trade and while there at it I'll have the money my family's paid to the slavers in compensation back you know no one in my family tree ever owned a slave or was involved in anyway whatsoever with anything to do with it. 

I get sick of hearing about how bame are under represented at oxbridge yet whenever the places are on the telly it looks like every third person in from Nigeria or Pakistan etc how many working class kids from the North are in there then? How many valley boys and girls etc etc they talk like all white people are born equal and sadly half these middle class shitstains actually believe that. 

Exactly the same as me, none of us ever owned a black or camel jockey ever, we were the ni€€ers of the british isles anyway. Id like to hear wolfdogs opinion on it too if he fancies commenting from a different side 

12 hours ago, mackem said:

Not just UAE, parts of the dark continent slavery is still practiced, but no one gives a f**k there, no one will listen, there's no mileage in it anywhere other than the west, that's the long, the short, and that tall of it, BLM don't exactly matter at all in such places, life is cheap. 

Cameroon comes to mind, all the pigmy's are slaves!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Black is good, white is bad, promote black history at all costs, and promote bad white history ?

The trouble is mate, most of us are scared to say “Boo” to a goose when we hear this utter tripe spouted about us in our own lands…..we just don’t want to or feel we dont have the skills to deal with it ! 

But you have to deal with it imho, it’s keep letting people get away with stuff Scott free that’s doing the damage……they control the narrative because we let them.

imho, if you see it or hear it then take the person saying to task about it……I have always done that, it works ! 

• Sad 1

Ive said it time and time again.....we should have left them where we found them.

We observed,acknowledged and was sympathetic to the obvious difference in basic racial IQ by providing a way out from the slop and degradation of the societies they had created for themselves.....only to later on be told we abused the poor people and must therefore surrender everything we have created to them including our own identity.....to claim that mass immigration does not change the nature and identity of countries is intellectually dishonest but is the price we must pay for the help we provided these low grade inferior human beings....only when we start to have honest conversations on such subjects do multi cultural societies stand a chance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive said it time and time again.....we should have left them where we found them.

We observed,acknowledged and was sympathetic to the obvious difference in basic racial IQ by providing a way out from the slop and degradation of the societies they had created for themselves.....only to later on be told we abused the poor people and must therefore surrender everything we have created to them including our own identity.....to claim that mass immigration does not change the nature and identity of countries is intellectually dishonest but is the price we must pay for the help we provided these low grade inferior human beings....only when we start to have honest conversations on such subjects do multi cultural societies stand a chance.

I don't think multicultural societies are designed to work. I think their purpose is chaos ,to make the people want a police state (which is what the powers that shouldn't be,wanted all along anyways). It wasn't just black Africans were taken ,my nephew is half-caste ,had to get his DNA done over a suspected health issue, part Eskimo of all things.

2 hours ago, tinytiger said:

I don't think multicultural societies are designed to work. I think their purpose is chaos ,to make the people want a police state (which is what the powers that shouldn't be,wanted all along anyways). It wasn't just black Africans were taken ,my nephew is half-caste ,had to get his DNA done over a suspected health issue, part Eskimo of all things.

I dont think those powers are as clever as that mate i think its purely about the concept of envy and hatred for the superior to where our humanitarian kindness has been taken for weakness with a give them an inch and they demand a yard mentality....Western man towers over the majority of the world where his exploration,science and conquest have revealed the world to itself.... and that is being exploited there are no examples throughout history where forced integration of cultures and races has ever resulted in successful societies.

Stripping whites of their identities is leading to an over protective mothering instinct towards non whites,which is useful when dealing with an unruly toddler but is bad for societies in general......we will never stop being their babysitters unless harsh,honest conversations take place with no constraints and labels.

We must stop calling these people minorities they are global majorities with their own ethno nations invading global minority white nations who are expected to care for every race except their own.....we are the unwilling led by the unqualified doing the unnecessary for the ungrateful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2