2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

s it just people who have been jabbed ignorant to this stuff or what ?? must be mate...

This is the thing tomo I don’t give a shit mate I haven’t had it I know people can and do die of heart attacks ect but not on this level I’m tired of being labelled a conspiracy nut if I mention it. 

defo ignorance due to fear i would say. 

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not true one of Britain’s leading cardiologist has been shouting from the rooftops about the vaccine and heart problems. 

And he was banging Liz Hurley for a while,so add jammy fecking sod to that list Dave..

People always talking as though athletes and ex athletes should have healthier hearts than sedentary people is nonsense....any sport taken to an extreme level is going to have consequences its no coin

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, socks said:

Very interesting. Will be interesting to see what the research comes up with.  The guy has credibility. I'm still glad I'm triple jabbed and will take a fourth in the winter if I'm offered it.

The jab has saved hundreds of thousands, possibly millions  of lives. There's no debate about that. Statistically you are better off having the jab.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think that the jab deaths could be that the majority of the uk youngsters dying may have sat on their arses smoking boozing and shovelling ching in their bugle for months at a time may have anything to do with it ?? 

Nah what about all the athletes ? Rich wealthy people who live the right way ? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think that the jab deaths could be that the majority of the uk youngsters dying may have sat on their arses smoking boozing and shovelling ching in their bugle for months at a time may have anything to do with it ?? 

Interesting theory......Do you think that same principle would  apply to all these footballers/athletes etc who have suddenly carked it after having been jabbed???

Would of thought old Shane enjoyed a bag or 2 in his time?

• Like 1

My mates Oldman played for Wales late 70/80's .never smoked or drunk..one of the fittest people I know...had a heart attack at 44... remember it well,scared the shit out of my mate and his brothers....well into his 60's now, because he changed his lifestyle on doctor's orders....so by that reckoning it can happen to anyone,not just those that don't look after themselves ?...but what about all the people now who been jabbed dieing??? How do you explain that??? Genuine question for anyone to answer here ?

• Like 1

Feck all to do with the jab...

I'm going for the leathal cocktail of 30 years of class A's, booze and Liz Hurley grinding your nuts off... Remembering those halcyon days would be enough to give any 52 year old thats been through that a fecking heart attack... Jammy barsteward...!!

18 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Feck all to do with the jab...

I'm going for the leathal cocktail of 30 years of class A's, booze and Liz Hurley grinding your nuts off... Remembering those halcyon days would be enough to give any 52 year old thats been through that a fecking heart attack... Jammy barsteward...!!

Ridden to death by a Thai hooker??