• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not true one of Britain’s leading cardiologist has been shouting from the rooftops about the vaccine and heart problems. 

And he was banging Liz Hurley for a while,so add jammy fecking sod to that list Dave..

People always talking as though athletes and ex athletes should have healthier hearts than sedentary people is nonsense....any sport taken to an extreme level is going to have consequences its no coin

Posted Images

Oh man this jabs cleaning up now. 

really hope none of my family/in-laws die from this f***ing travesty. 

skibadee Jamal edwards now Shane imagine how many athletes and famous people who get air time are dying now stop and imagine all the nobody’s like us who are dying. 

?

So you've done the research,

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh man this jabs cleaning up now. 

really hope none of my family/in-laws die from this f***ing travesty. 

skibadee Jamal edwards now Shane imagine how many athletes and famous people who get air time are dying now stop and imagine all the nobody’s like us who are dying. 

?

So you've gathered together all the variables, collated all the post vaccination  research and discovered a causal relationship between the Covid jag and heart attacks! Have you had your research peer reviewed? It's strange no other researchers have come to the same conclusion. But then  it's all a conspiracy isn't it? Keep on with your fearless revelations. We need boffins like you to deliver the truth.

I'm glad a groundbreaking academic like you can cut to the chase and tell us all the truth.???

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

So you've gathered together all the variables, collated all the post vaccination  research and discovered a causal relationship between the Covid jag and heart attacks. Have you had your research peer reviewed? It's strange no other researchers have come to the same conclusion. But then  it's all a conspiracy isn't it? Keep on with your fearless revelations. We need boffins like you to deliver the truth.

I'm glad a fearless academic like you can cut to the chase and tell us all the truth.???

No probs mate always here to help!?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

So you've gathered together all the variables, collated all the post vaccination  research and discovered a causal relationship between the Covid jag and heart attacks. Have you had your research peer reviewed? It's strange no other researchers have come to the same conclusion. But then  it's all a conspiracy isn't it? Keep on with your fearless revelations. We need boffins like you to deliver the truth.

I'm glad a fearless academic like you can cut to the chase and tell us all the truth.???

thats the thing you see....whilst you are correct no f****r knows what caused his heart attack ...or those other guys.....could of just been there lifestyle or medical background or just bloody unlucky...

kind of convenient though to disprove its the jab....

• Like 1

Eh, i thowt my number was up in the middle of the night, i woke up with terrible stomach pains, so i bunged a couple of ginsters pasties down me,  that did the trick

rip shane 

22 minutes ago, TOMO said:

thats the thing you see....whilst you are correct no f****r knows what caused his heart attack ...or those other guys.....could of just been there lifestyle or medical background or just bloody unlucky...

kind of convenient though to disprove its the jab....

But properly qualified  cardiologists have looked to,see if there's any link  between heart attack and Covid vaccinationand ruled it out. In fact they have said you are far more likely to die from a heart attack if you have Covid .

These guys are not being paid by mysterious conspirators. They are mainstream, trustworthy, professionally qualified staff. Guys like Chris Witty and staff from the British Heart Foundation.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

But properly qualified  cardiologists have looked to,see if there's any link  between heart attack and Covid vaccinationand ruled it out. In fact they have said you are far more likely to die from a heart attack if you have Covid .

These guys are not being paid by mysterious conspirators. They are mainstream, trustworthy, professionally qualified staff. Guys like Chris Witty and staff from the British Heart Foundation.

Oh they don’t lie then lol especially bushy eyebrows whitty 

so Shane was triple jabbed on a ventilator for covid after being jabbed and then died anyway. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Not true one of Britain’s leading cardiologist has been shouting from the rooftops about the vaccine and heart problems. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Is it just people who have been jabbed ignorant to this stuff or what ?? 

You jabbed up jukel ?

s it just people who have been jabbed ignorant to this stuff or what ?? must be mate...

• Like 1