Bitch lined

12 hours ago, socks said:

??? I told you stop this earlier but no you had to keep on spouting your shit ???

You lot know better sorry lol. Some of the old boys round me must of been wrong when bringing there dogs on from pups. Giving me knowledge back in day on how to bring it on from a young pup to a dog. Many think because It's got the breeding it will just graft which is bullshit .  A once went out with a chap like you guys had many lakelands & pats giving it the big uns about the terriers blar blar blar bred to bollocks no body's terrier round here can keep up with mine. Few months later he would have another in kennel an that went on for few years. Some may of heard or know him John  nic name ( frankcie ) from over Yorkshire reminds me of a few of you guys Mr know it all but doesn't know shit. A went out with him with a older dog an younger one he was bring on lol well trying to . He had it in his mind that because the younger dog was well bred it would just click on with the older dog. It went to the show some interest at the entrance of the earth an came back out just looking at the earth shaking an wimping because the older had gone down but that soon come back up after baying abit lol . He was full of wind an didn't have a clue. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priorities are right then

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keepi

My favourite thread atm. God, I'm sad ?‍♀️ Cheers, D.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Very true, I had denning Russells which would try to get into any type of hole in the ground from 5 weeks old so I was constantly looking for the the little cnts on the 2 acres around the house. The Parson I have has no interest in this but is a far more useful dog at all round hunting and needed no training for what he does. I managed to get this pick of the denning pups at 4weeks before the instinct kicked in, lol

IMG_E0410.JPG

At five weeks old pup will venture about an may come across a hole mate an just get its self in trouble.  It wouldn't of had a clue what it was doing other than being nosey. An that's a good thing it not shying away from the holes. It won't of had a clue what was down there tho at that age  

6 hours ago, leegreen said:

It was a poor Cocker then.

She was a great dog a chap from up north east took her for what she was bred for gun work. He was on the phone to me alot saying she was a fantastic bitch.. Last time we spoke he had a litter off her which a few lads on here had pups which are all doing well. One of them is  over in Bolton with RW using it to flush hares out for him nice looking dog. 

13 hours ago, gunter said:

And breeding tight blindness problems worker to worker best you can get to best you have dont have to line bred but at least if you do youll have a fair good idea the stamp they'll produce 

Come again ya thick c**t what you've just put is dribble lol doesn't make sense. Lol 

Edited by Bangersanmash
11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

At five weeks old pup will venture about an may come across a hole mate an just get its self in trouble.  It wouldn't of had a clue what it was doing other than being nosey. An that's a good thing it not shying away from the holes. It won't of had a clue what was down there tho at that age  

I've had diff terriers the last 45 years and never seen any except these trying to get to ground at this age. They may not have known what was down there but the instinct to go to ground was born into these dogs from gens of denning terriers.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Let me guess you give your pups live rats out a trap aswell? ????

You must of been there lad just you dont want to mention ?  A bet many on here have caught a few in live traps to show there young dogs for first time. An if they say they haven't there lieing. 

11 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I've had diff terriers the last 45 years and never seen any except these trying to get to ground at this age. They may not have known what was down there but the instinct to go to ground was born into these dogs from gens of denning terriers.

I'm saying you can give pups basic training for ground work.. I've just brought this up think some should read it. Alot train there pups up an put time into getting the best out of the dog earthterrier.com this is from 

Screenshot_20220305-073038_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm saying you can give pups basic training for ground work.. I've just brought this up think some should read it. Alot train there pups up an put time into getting the best out of the dog earthterrier.com this is from 

Screenshot_20220305-073038_Chrome.jpg

I see what you are saying and I think you could get some even forgotten terrier breeds doing work with some serious breeding and working them but it would take years. The diff between working and show type russells is like chalk and cheese.

• Like 1

Its always the same some of you on here 24/7 nothing else better to do than crab a man's post. Think you know best every body else's ways are wrong. Ad like to stay on an give you the chance to come back with your comments but I've to go put a fence up for my grandparents so will chat soon. If I'm not too busy with day to day life. Aussie Whip I know you do well an not a c**t like most on here an you put your opinion over well ? But some on here think they know it all over on our soil lol 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Its always the same some of you on here 24/7 nothing else better to do than crab a man's post. Think you know best every body else's ways are wrong. Ad like to stay on an give you the chance to come back with your comments but I've to go put a fence up for my grandparents so will chat soon. If I'm not too busy with day to day life. Aussie Whip I know you do well an not a c**t like most on here an you put your opinion over well ? But some on here think they know it all over on our soil lol 

I suppose some terrier blokes have dedicated their life to the breeding and working of their lines and I don't have the experience or knowledge to argue a point on this subject. I only know what I've done with the dogs which maybe very different to the UK. I do enjoy reading about them and appreciate a good hunting dog in the pics.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You must of been there lad just you dont want to mention ?  A bet many on here have caught a few in live traps to show there young dogs for first time. An if they say they haven't there lieing. 

I never have. No need to teaches the dog f all. What fancy babe you going to call these pups? Jack land? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You lot know better sorry lol. Some of the old boys round me must of been wrong when bringing there dogs on from pups. Giving me knowledge back in day on how to bring it on from a young pup to a dog. Many think because It's got the breeding it will just graft which is bullshit .  A once went out with a chap like you guys had many lakelands & pats giving it the big uns about the terriers blar blar blar bred to bollocks no body's terrier round here can keep up with mine. Few months later he would have another in kennel an that went on for few years. Some may of heard or know him John  nic name ( frankcie ) from over Yorkshire reminds me of a few of you guys Mr know it all but doesn't know shit. A went out with him with a older dog an younger one he was bring on lol well trying to . He had it in his mind that because the younger dog was well bred it would just click on with the older dog. It went to the show some interest at the entrance of the earth an came back out just looking at the earth shaking an wimping because the older had gone down but that soon come back up after baying abit lol . He was full of wind an didn't have a clue. 

So the old boys who were giving you as you say knowledge... Was going to use 2 terriers to ground at the same time...hmmm...and these top class stuff could only do a few minutes on there own...lol...?

• Haha 3

To be honest I don't think I've ever really put that much training into a terrier recall stock broke but when comes to earth work I'd take on few digs and peg them as pups can say by 6 months there straining on lead to get to ground then when comes to there turn they fly to ground either want it or don't my terriers were used just for fox dint want them bushing up rabbits or owt when out they knew there jobs always started with a nice stone drain spot or shallow spot and never had a issue

• Like 3