The days are gone

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Yeah I thought the other 1 was probably a young dog was being a bit flippant ,?

None taken mate lol…. Yes he was quite young tbh lol…. Handy looking pair mating there, good luck with it all ?

11 hours ago, Bootsha said:

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding to  try and have a type of dog that don’t turn heads or raise eye brows these days , and rightly so, you have to move with the times and do what you have to do …..  its a sad reflection of the times we live in and the current laws that impose an ever tightening grip on our hunting activities …..  

3F05496C-A8D2-4792-817D-9FB955917C8C.jpeg

A835876E-3740-42AF-936A-1E8638CC4FF5.jpeg

F90C2031-8D8E-43F9-8780-3072626F74E0.jpeg

Realy like look him how did he turn out and is he still around ?

On 27/02/2022 at 08:12, Bootsha said:

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding to  try and have a type of dog that don’t turn heads or raise eye brows these days , and rightly so, you have to move with the times and do what you have to do …..  its a sad reflection of the times we live in and the current laws that impose an ever tightening grip on our hunting activities …..  

3F05496C-A8D2-4792-817D-9FB955917C8C.jpeg

A835876E-3740-42AF-936A-1E8638CC4FF5.jpeg

F90C2031-8D8E-43F9-8780-3072626F74E0.jpeg

Fine young dog there mate.

I miss mine very much and the hunting I had with them, but times change and so has my hunting and my dogs...

?

IMG-20160521-WA0003.jpg