The days are gone

21 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Fine young dog there mate.

I miss mine very much and the hunting I had with them, but times change and so has my hunting and my dogs...

?

IMG-20160521-WA0003.jpg

Fine looking lurcher there bosun we have to adapt 

• Like 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Fine young dog there mate.

I miss mine very much and the hunting I had with them, but times change and so has my hunting and my dogs...

?

IMG-20160521-WA0003.jpg

That’s a beaut…….. I know exactly what your saying though …… its a sad state of affairs really, you think back the fun and sport ours, and past generations had with hunting and dog work, the future generations will only be able to read about it and listen to old folk reminiscing ……  that makes me sad 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Fine looking animals lyn any relation to that black dog Phil had here running think it was called jack hope yer well we’ve had the best years like yer said glad I’m not just starting out be a hard apprenticeship the way things are atb taffey 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bootsha said:

That’s a beaut…….. I know exactly what your saying though …… its a sad state of affairs really, you think back the fun and sport ours, and past generations had with hunting and dog work, the future generations will only be able to read about it and listen to old folk reminiscing ……  that makes me sad 

That's all I do anyway ,that and tell outrageous lies about it in the beer tent of course  ? 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's all I do anyway ,that and tell outrageous lies about it in the beer tent of course  ? 

Tell you you what this loughborough is a crazy place 

2 hours ago, Bootsha said:

You wouldn’t want them live to hand innit ?

Well.igz off here told me that once they'd broke the dogs off penda usually got them under control by utilising his pork sword ,

Tbh I just med out like I knew what the were on about 

• Haha 1