The days are gone

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If he's still about next season or 2 when I've space and need a replacement ,I'd like to put something with deerhound like him over my bitch Jack ,lighten them up a touch.

..DSC_0270.JPG.deb22049321ff251db9e2d019d6535dd.JPG

He’s been a good dog for me mate done everything I wanted him for but I don’t no if they lighten them up he’s a big ole lump ....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

The days will be gone with posts like this mate, ur dog is a nice strong example of the breed, and I know exactly what u mean hence why I’ve got a collie grey now ? but negative posts like this basically saying the antis are winning only makes people feel beat way before the fight, we got to stick together and keep working our dogs and always post positive stuff about our love and passion not negative stuff the scum in this country will like to read and make them think they are beating us down, because they are defiantly f***ing not ? all the best 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The hairy running types seem to pass under the radar these days... your not veiwed with  such suspicion...I tell every one mines a F1  beddy whippet...her size comes from  the hybrid vigour...I've no plans to stop doing what's in my blood...will always be a use for a dog above and below when you can't shoot/snare/poison .. nothing beats the feeling of breeding for yourself and getting a young pup started?DSC_1033.JPG.8dbe4e219952ac683693699648fb6480.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1