The days are gone

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Well.igz off here told me that once they'd broke the dogs off penda usually got them under control by utilising his pork sword ,

Tbh I just med out like I knew what the were on about 

I normally give them a good going over fust

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Marvel said:

How are they bred and what size penda

Theres around 27 28 tts mate I'm not sure on her breeding as I acquired her through a friend hes 3/8 5/8 to 3/8 5/8 goes back to joe Smith's jack  crunch is in the breeding and my mates old dog max another good dog there farmer boy stuff in there aswell I've had a few through this breeding all decent enough dogs sadly no longer here my bitch is no world beater but shes done what I asked of her ?

• Like 1
On 28/02/2022 at 01:06, Penda said:

I lost my bitch this season on a trip out thank feck I got her back with minimal hassle and abit of vet bill to say the least it was a wake up call especially when you realise how bad it could of actually gone I'm not the type of person to dump dogs or wash me hands of them when the shit hits the fan I bit the bullet and I was well and truly happy when I got the dog back a good dog or even a half decent dog is hard to come by now I've realised you have to change the state of play if you are going to carry doing what your doing head down mouth shut and just enjoy it all dont big up to other people dont do us or this game any favours

A saying from the war ....lose lips, sink ships.....