The days are gone

Not many straight bull greyhound breedings going down these days best of luck with them penda. 

i hate seeing all this talk about how hot it is if your keen youll find ways to keep on going not keep finding excuses not to. I hope you all jack more for me go at ?

Edited by C.green
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

4 hours ago, C.green said:

Not many straight bull greyhound breedings going down these days best of luck with them penda. 

i hate seeing all this talk about how hot it is if your keen youll find ways to keep on going not keep finding excuses not to. I hope you all jack more for me go at ?

Jack me never I ain't missed a season since I was 14 or 15 I'm 37 now 

• Like 2

Back in the day I would travel a lane and flash every field from every gate I came across today I can kill more foxes in a kfc or McDonald's car park or travelling round town in one night than I could in 3 nights  in what countryside we have left 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Back in the day I would travel a lane and flash every field from every gate I came across today I can kill more foxes in a kfc or McDonald's car park or travelling round town in one night than I could in 3 nights  in what countryside we have left 

Grab us 20 nuggets an a mc flurry  ill square u up

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Dont tell people my lamping spot you swine 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Had some right big foxes in the city an outskirts chicken popcorn about right coz they won’t come to a squeak ......

Right,  park up open the windows play abit o that drill music do gun fingers a few times ,your see foxes cueing up waiting for the burgers and such like 2 be dumped out the car ,cob the dog out the sun roof

Jobs a guddun 

• Haha 3