15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Doesn't matter how much money is being made imo jig,its pimping out,why would you want any children being glamouriesd?

It's disgusting imo

For a possible job opportunity to become a catwalk model/a TV advert job?who knows what could come of it

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

What's inappropriate with the photos,you go on a beach and you see young growing girls in bikini swimsuits,you be bringing in Sharia law ,lol...keep the women under 18 covered up,..she's wearing fashionable clothing that suits the hot weather they have out there....again,IN MY OPINION the issue is laid with the creeps,......

I’ve been in the position of kicking off with pervs on the beach a few times mate. Not about covering them up it’s about exploitation and putting them in harms way. For example if my daughter was chosen to be a fashion model at 14 no way would I be leaving her side at any time with those types around.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Then hit the mee too button because some male looked at them and objectified them, they putting it all over the net, theyre gona attract the fritzels, savilles and ted bundys of the world

And if she never put a photo up,their still out in the world of ours....but I do get your point....

I don’t know what her ‘thing’ was on social media to get such a following. But whatever, she’s a pretty young lass, and reading the comments of any insta famous girl is a bizarre look into the human condition! There’s a shit load of thirsty weirdos out there that think they can make moves on totally random women online.

I doubt at 15 she was ‘selling sex’ in the way adult insta models do. But no doubt her looks contributed to her brand considerably.

• Like 2

And this saying it’s the creeps etc I get that but let’s look at it in an everyday scenario. You have a grand in your pocket and go for a walk through Liverpool, no one knows it’s there and at the end of the day it’s still in ya pocket. Try doing the same with that grand hanging around ya neck, in full view. You’re going to attract the wrong attention to yourself.

A 14 year old has no clue how to deal with that sort of attention.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

100% ,haven't got a daughter, but know I wouldn't want her all over social media ,also young girl who carp fishes ,also raising controversy, on carp forums ,dad pushing the kid ,for a few free boilies ,hoodies, ect ,? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Her parents are to blame as shes a kid under their care, i mean ya cant act a slag and complain when people want to pump ya. 

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty...

So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can see her mid drift and she's very pretty.....that makes her a slag????

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

100% ,haven't got a daughter, but know I wouldn't want her all over social media ,also young girl who carp fishes ,also raising controversy, on carp forums ,dad pushing the kid ,for a few free boilies ,hoodies, ect ,? 

I’ve seen the carp kid what a load of old bollocks, all for a bit of free gear. 

should be ashamed. 

• Like 1

A lot of judgement for the girl and I don’t expect many really understand her situation at all. I certainly don’t.

Its very easy to trivialise her social media like it’s just something to entertain her but the reality is these days it’s a career. The girl wouldn’t have set out with that intention, as most don’t, but found her niche and took off. It’s real easy to take a kids toy off them but banning her from her successful profiles may well have been banning her from her only real shot at success at life. It’s a brave new world and ‘ban it’ isn’t going to fix very much.

• Like 1

As much as phones are a doorway to everything shite in the world for young people, especially girls, they are a safety device as well…..what’s the first thing many of us say when their kids go out ? “Got your phone with you ?”

My daughters when they are travelling about, if they need to get in a cab I tell them to take a photo of the number plate and the driver and let them see you do it, then send it to me…..we didn’t have that ability when I was a kid.

Also, I obviously hadn’t seen her instagram until SHH put it up and to me, the photos are innocent but the comments would give as a parent the creeps…..I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that at all.

Just a shame that a young person or anyone for that matter can’t do something for fear of odd c**ts ! 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

A lot of judgement for the girl and I don’t expect many really understand her situation at all. I certainly don’t.

Its very easy to trivialise her social media like it’s just something to entertain her but the reality is these days it’s a career. The girl wouldn’t have set out with that intention, as most don’t, but found her niche and took off. It’s real easy to take a kids toy off them but banning her from her successful profiles may well have been banning her from her only real shot at success at life. It’s a brave new world and ‘ban it’ isn’t going to fix very much.

If she was a singer trying to get signed and performing in her social media I suspect we would feel a bit differently maybe ? 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

For a possible job opportunity to become a catwalk model/a TV advert job?who knows what could come of it

I wouldn't want my daughter or son near a catwalk no matter how much money is on the table,seedy,grubby,distasteful,I'd rather they earned there money without exploiting there bodies half naked or near naked f**k that,just mo

16 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty...

So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can see her mid drift and she's very pretty.....that makes her a slag????

My daughter is not allowed to wear anything that reveals her midriff or anything like that,they should be covered up an modest,imo

That's what's wrong with the world,to much sexplotation an nudity,call me old fashioned but I'm proud to be like this.

There's no need for you g girls or boys to be revealing body parts,may that be there midriff or short skirts,f**k that

• Like 3