Collie grey x bull grey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads  Definitely  good cross I wouldn't go any other way personally  .   Fawn dog he's near 5  , black and white one with him is a bitch 11 months  and the other 2 are brothers All from my

Seems to be a great cross, everything you want in a fox dog for sure. Alot of lads work them here in Ireland ?? 

Picking my new pup up in 3 week cant wait!!!...Been wanting a collie bull grey for ages but for all kinds of reasons ive its never came off.Best dog ive been out with was of similar breeding so im hop

Posted Images

Just now, slip-em quick said:

Whats it like though will it tackle most things?...and how versitile is she??

Has a good go at most things. I mainly use her mooching about now. But have lamped her and done well not the best but gives everything a good go! Won’t retrieve but that’s my fault ??‍♂️ 

6 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Has a good go at most things. I mainly use her mooching about now. But have lamped her and done well not the best but gives everything a good go! Won’t retrieve but that’s my fault ??‍♂️ 

What im after bit of mooching,ferreting and lamping...if shes no world beater so be it,but an honest dogs what im after,what size is she??

Just now, slip-em quick said:

What im after bit of mooching,ferreting and lamping...if shes no world beater so be it,but an honest dogs what im after,what size is she??

About 23 ish. Mine has worked with ferrets a few times and done well enough. Likes hunting up to much now for lamping successfully ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, slip-em quick said:

Whats it like though will it tackle most things?...and how versitile is she??

Mines a bitch and she will tackle anything you put in front of her. 

She's semj retired now as of this season she has struggled to keep her condition and has lost a yard or 2 when running.  She is roughly 8 now.

She will still get the odd night out but nothing to taxing on her now.

• Like 2