Building up the courage

Morning lads.

My anxiety and paranoia and giving me a good kick in the past few weeks as I have noticed a few lumps in my mouth.

Since cutting down on the booze I started to notice.not gonna lie I have been worrying myself sick.the mrs thinks I have fell out with her.became quite withdrawn tbh.

Obviously could be nothing but my head tells me other wise.

Honestly am f***ing terrified to go get in looked at but I carnt not.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. My niece had that. They cut her head off, above the mouth, to stop it getting to her brain. Now, she lives on a plate and we call her The Limpet.  

You need to make sure you're drinking the right kind of water, and 6 bottles is out of sync  4 bottles for maintenance  8 bottles for reset Also be sure it's hopped and fermented correc

When you have any sort of problem in your life, drink is nobody’s friend ! 

Posted Images

Go get checked mate its likely nothing serious,  it's easy to get yourself worked up over such things especially if you have been diagnosing your self through Google as it always seems to come up with the worst case scenario , my mrs was the same she had lumps in her mouth and  got herself in right state because of Google,  turned out to be a bone growth condition called tori. 

"Bony growths in your mouth are also called tori or exostosis. They are benign growths that can form growths in the roof of your mouth or along the gums, either outside of the jaw along the lips or cheeks or inside of the lower jaw."

Good luck ?

Thank you kanny.

I have tryed to stay of goggle..till yesterday lol.

That's we're they are between the lower jaw.under my tongue kind of thing.

Am not in a dentist at the moment and no we're seems to be taking on but my mums gonna have a word with hers today

• Like 1
Just now, tb25 said:

Thank you kanny.

Am not in a dentist at the moment and no we're seems to be taking on but my mums gonna have a word with hers today

Sounds classic for tori mate but please do get checked ✔

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Thank you kanny.

Go to the doctors and if the receptionist tries to fck you about with telephone consultations then go straight to a+e. It will be nothing, but as a tax paying British subject you deserve immediate attention if you ask for a lump to be looked at!!! We keep being told the NHS is wonderful so go immediately and have your turn. 

Don't fck about with dentists waiting lists 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
44 minutes ago, tb25 said:

My anxiety and paranoia and giving me a good kick in the past few weeks as I have noticed a few lumps in my mouth.

Yep. My niece had that. They cut her head off, above the mouth, to stop it getting to her brain.

Now, she lives on a plate and we call her The Limpet.

7304614384-92fab972c3-ztntntn.jpg.d0d1224b9b642b4e324e2d71133f768c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
15 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yep. My niece had that. They cut her head off, above the mouth, to stop it getting to her brain.

Now, she lives on a plate and we call her The Limpet.

7304614384-92fab972c3-ztntntn.jpg.d0d1224b9b642b4e324e2d71133f768c.jpg

?

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Go to the doctors and if the receptionist tries to fck you about with telephone consultations then go straight to a+e. It will be nothing, but as a tax paying British subject you deserve immediate attention if you ask for a lump to be looked at!!! We keep being told the NHS is wonderful so go immediately and have your turn. 

Don't fck about with dentists waiting lists 

I think this is what I'll end up doing mate.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m bad for the health worry stuff never used to be though but past few years I get over one worry for it to be replaced by another. 

google is terrible don’t even search your symptoms. 

Gets worse as you get older I think.for me anyway lol.

40 this month so a due a good mot after years of abusing myself one way or another.

• Like 1