Rufford ford

1 minute ago, Bush Rummager said:

Sort yourself out man ffs...

You are right Bush Rummager  I must learn to enjoy other folks' misfortune.

I'd rather help someone out  than rejoice at their bad luck. I am a complete and utter weirdo.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gives the Land rover owners with their One life live it ! Stickers  their one moment of glory! ?

sorry i wont put any more vids up of Rufford ford

I can’t see the problem some people seem to loose all thier brain cells when it comes to floods.near me it floods bad.: Ok let’s approach said flood,oh look lots of people with cameras etc out, and lo

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think that’s a disgrace it hasn’t been bridged over to be honest the amount that highways England have  spent . 

a medium girder over bridge would be buttons to fix that 

It's not a big issue in reality mate.. it's not very often it's flooded like you see in the videos. Even like now mid winter...  ankle deep at best!! It's only a couple of miles extra if you opt to bypass to ford.. the locals know the score.. they only go through if they want to!! 

• Like 2

I can’t see the problem some people seem to loose all thier brain cells when it comes to floods.near me it floods bad.: Ok let’s approach said flood,oh look lots of people with cameras etc out, and look lots of cars with the bonnets up with recovery trucks and men looking under the bonnets, and look theirs a car with water coming out when he opened the door:!!!! Right let’s take a run up and force water right in my engine after all I’m sure the salesmen said these fiestas are amphibious vehicles too.   Ffs I know sympathy for any of them

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

What a bunch of inbred, Web fingered c**ts  those spectators are, spending their time gloating at folk wrecking their cars. Complete arseholes.

There not watching”  folk “ wreck there cars , there watching idiots wrecking there cars ..

Imagine letting one of those halfwits loose on your van ! …I know from having to pay the bill what the costs can be …

the bill 

Lots of people don't understand the dangers of the natural world. They think they can press the rewind button and start again. Where I fish and shoot, I have warned scores of people of the dangers of walking on the sands. Strangers can find themselves in quicksands or cut off from fast flowing tides. Some can be stroppy, others grateful, but they all get warned.

It seems obvious to us that a vehicle cannot negotiate water of that depth at Rufford Ford when the river is in spate, but to others it obviously is not.

A warning sign would advise everybody. Then they are taking an informed risk.

The spectators are unfeeling ghouls imo.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Lots of people don't understand the dangers of the natural world. They think they can press the rewind button and start again. Where I fish and shoot, I have warned scores of people of the dangers of walking on the sands. Strangers can find themselves in quicksands or cut off from fast flowing tides. Some can be stroppy, others grateful, but they all get warned.

It seems obvious to us that a vehicle cannot negotiate water of that depth at Rufford Ford when the river is in spate, but to others it obviously is not.

If you watch the videos there is a sign that says flood road closed or something to that wording 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Where do you shoot? 

These very same people have thier car serviced at the main dealers bang on time, 1mm of tread goes on thier tyres they buy new. Got back and front dash cameras.a small hedge scratch it’s in the body shop……….come to 1 meter of dirty fast flowing water …….well you get the rest?

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Solway firth mate

I shot a lot around Wigtown when I was young, and browell area in later years. Was going to go upto Wigtown on the day ticket this back end but I've just run out of time, season goes so quick. 

• Like 1