Shocked

Bangersanmash

Just been out for a decent mooch local an passed over local golf course back to my yard. As I come through the bit of wood I've seen a roe deer deep in the cover of the wood. So just messing about a thought Al see if my parson bitch can start tracking the roe. So I've took her into the wood soon as she's got to the point where the roe was her nose was down deep into the mouldy leafs. Am thinking she's never guna get onto this lol. But this bitch proved me wrong she's took me all the way through one wood in an out of all the undergrowth an fallen down tree to come out at the other end. "An wife's saying she's messing you about come on silly c**t like women do thinking they know best I'm not out with you working dogs lar lar lar ranting " ?. Anyway I've just blanked her an I'm just following the bitch she's on the middle of the golf course by now and stops.  I'm looking down an there's hoof prints in the soft green she's started tracking the cent of the roe again to the side of the motorway so I've called it a day. But I've never ever used this bitch before as a tracker just a rabbiting bitch an odd rusty. As any one else got a parson that is good at tracking a didn't thinking they would with them not being a hound an just a terrier. A know there good at marking up in cover an round Warren's an earth's but this was a good mile track lol

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 6

Years ago we were walking through the forest of Dean,terriers off the leads,lurchers on slips...my black dog knocked up a doe that was laying down in some bushes...dog shot off after it with my pals Plummer bitch in tow?they caught hold of it couple of hundred yards away when it hit some fencing and got caught up?..never showed any interest in them before that...switched right on to them afterwards ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Years ago we were walking through the forest of Dean,terriers off the leads,lurchers on slips...my black dog knocked up a doe that was laying down in some bushes...dog shot off after it with my pals Plummer bitch in tow?they caught hold of it couple of hundred yards away when it hit some fencing and got caught up?..never showed any interest in them before that...switched right on to them afterwards ?

Honest different dog she was all over the place am thinking you taking piss lol. Then soon as I got out into open an seen the prints heading up towards motorway bank an she's still there with head down a thought f**k that come on lass you've earned some beef stew that's In slow cooker shutting wife up  lol. 

• Like 1

This bitch has a great nose lads she came across this too lol I'm surprised the frost hasn't  killed it off to be fair. Wife said pull it up get rid of it. Me being me left it be some youngen thinking he's some boyo lol. A don't think it will do owt I've no knowledge on growing years ago I had a few years smoking it.. But its a waste of money an when you have a family an kids its time to grow up an move on from that way of life. Don't get me wrong a know plenty of lads that love a smoke when laid up in bivy fishing. If I had a smoke nowa days I'd be hid under sofa para lol. 

20211227_083600.jpg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

This bitch has a great nose lads she came across this too lol I'm surprised the frost hasn't  killed it off to be fair. Wife said pull it up get rid of it. Me being me left it be some youngen thinking he's some boyo lol. A don't think it will do owt I've no knowledge on growing years ago I had a few years smoking it.. But its a waste of money an when you have a family an kids its time to grow up an move on from that way of life. Don't get me wrong a know plenty of lads that love a smoke when laid up in bivy fishing. If I had a smoke nowa days I'd be hid under sofa para lol. 

20211227_083600.jpg

I can trump that? my f***ing dog found this ....?IMG_20190809_183657_584.jpg.4bf7131963bc41f10cbd0fa4401a7ddf.jpg

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just been out for a decent mooch local an passed over local golf course back to my yard. As I come through the bit of wood I've seen a roe deer deep in the cover of the wood. So just messing about a thought Al see if my parson bitch can start tracking the roe. So I've took her into the wood soon as she's got to the point where the roe was her nose was down deep into the mouldy leafs. Am thinking she's never guna get onto this lol. But this bitch proved me wrong she's took me all the way through one wood in an out of all the undergrowth an fallen down tree to come out at the other end. "An wife's saying she's messing you about come on silly c**t like women do thinking they know best I'm not out with you working dogs lar lar lar ranting " ?. Anyway I've just blanked her an I'm just following the bitch she's on the middle of the golf course by now and stops.  I'm looking down an there's hoof prints in the soft green she's started tracking the cent of the roe again to the side of the motorway so I've called it a day. But I've never ever used this bitch before as a tracker just a rabbiting bitch an odd rusty. As any one else got a parson that is good at tracking a didn't thinking they would with them not being a hound an just a terrier. A know there good at marking up in cover an round Warren's an earth's but this was a good mile track lol

My old Russel bitch was a bugger for hunting roe. And when on hot scent she would be yapping away into the distance ? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My old Russel bitch was a bugger for hunting roe. And when on hot scent she would be yapping away into the distance ? 

She doesn't yap I had a miniature russel that used to yap when marking up an she was that small she could run the Warren's decent size ones. Lost her to heart failure fluid round it . Was lost when she past away at home fine in morning dead at 7 at night. For me you can't beat a good Russel type dogs. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

She doesn't yap I had a miniature russel that used to yap when marking up an she was that small she could run the Warren's decent size ones. Lost her to heart failure fluid round it . Was lost when she past away at home fine in morning dead at 7 at night. For me you can't beat a good Russel type dogs. 

Totally agree some of those russell types are the bees.

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2021 at 14:41, Bangersanmash said:

We got a bit off permission few seasons ago keeper said just leave the roe haha famous last words like dc terrier knocked one up it hit a fence time we got over the Russell had it half throttled there’s a woman lives near me she two pat x bedlingtons an she told me they had a few up against fences haha 

• Like 2