Ed Sheeran

Well I thought mistakenly that he was a bit alternative for "the kids" but he's just another sell out (I never liked the little ginger twat but he is talented).

Just sat through Royal Variety show. Piss poor 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• dytkos changed the title to Ed Sheeran

I try to not watch all of the junk. ( most of tv ) just recently I've been reloading and watching late at night.  there are some really good programs on later /early morning but I suppose most of the Muppet / sheep population wouldn't  be able to get the brain cell around these.

3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Well I thought mistakenly that he was a bit alternative for "the kids" but he's just another sell out (I never liked the little ginger twat but he is talented).

Cheers, D.

Yeh he is talented, not really a fan, but last couple of songs have been quite good. I see Fury got no where in the  s p o the year show again, he never turns up.  Lol

9 hours ago, bird said:

Yeh he is talented, not really a fan, but last couple of songs have been quite good. I see Fury got no where in the  s p o the year show again, he never turns up.  Lol

He said he didn’t even want to be nominated. 

4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

That stand up comedian on the Royal verity show was about as funny as my fekin severe sciatica ffs. And that Ed Sheeran even though he seems a nice lad and does a lot for charity I don't know what all the fuss is about concerning his talent as a pop star. 

Sell out,just like  all the rest...that's  why Elton John is hanging out his arse...it's all about corrupting the kids? they all swapping lengths and man fat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

That stand up comedian on the Royal verity show was about as funny as my fekin severe sciatica ffs. And that Ed Sheeran even though he seems a nice lad and does a lot for charity I don't know what all the fuss is about concerning his talent as a pop star. 

I remember Rhod Gilbert on the Royal variety show a couple of years ago. I normally like his manic,  expletive laden, topical dialogues, but he toned his act down so much it was embarrassing watching him struggle to get a laugh on the Variety show.

Cheers.

17 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

Never liked him, and the ain't anything to do with his hair colour. 

Wasn't he praised some years back, for creating an area for wildlife on the grounds of his country home. Dug out a big pond and everything. The snakey little shit was was caught out though. He didn't create a wildlife area at all. He built a big swimming pool for himself, with all the trimmings to go with it

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Josh Taylor should have won SPOTY imo. Not sure if he was even on the list. 

Only British boxer to unify his division and he doesn't even get any recognition. 

As for Ed sheeran I like his music and he is a very talented musician and song writer 

Taylor wasn’t even nominated, whereas Fury was ?

The thing is, and it always has been, a cringy popularity contest, rather than reward for monumental sporting achievement, although the girl that won the US open deserved to at least be in with a shout. And so should have Taylor. 

Tom Daly came 2nd.., and his achievement (fair enough) was a gold in a pairs event…, but where the fcuk was his partner’s nomination? His vote comes from the fact he’s gay, recently married and a new ‘father’. Whole thing now is about diversity rather than recognising significant sporting  achievement. BBC all over. I heard the dancing thing had a deaf girl and a couple of homosexuals in the final. Tick, tick.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

The thing is, and it always has been, a cringy popularity contest, rather than reward for monumental sporting achievement, although the girl that won the US open deserved to at least be in with a shout. And so should have Taylor. 

Tom Daly came 2nd.., and his achievement (fair enough) was a gold in a pairs event…, but where the fcuk was his partner’s nomination? His vote comes from the fact he’s gay, recently married and a new ‘father’. Whole thing now is about diversity rather than recognising significant sporting  achievement. BBC all over. I heard the dancing thing had a deaf girl and a couple of homosexuals in the final. Tick, tick.

i think if he fights Uysk  next year Fury will win the 4 belts, and they deff have  chance of winning  s p o t year , people will vote for him , even if they dont like  big gypo . i watched the dancing program , and was glad the deaf girl won , more so that i have only 30% of my earing, so i not deaf   but i do struggle with earing deff.  Ok Rose is deaf, and it prob  gained her more votes than other dancers, i think if the black girl  A J  had have been in she would have come very close to win it , but Rose danced great , so she won on that as well. Regards the gay bloke john and his gay partner they danced great deff, but like above i just ( dont ) feel comfortable watching it  , my wife feels the same way as well, i think they should keep it heterosexual  people , and if they want gay dancers , have a gay show , ( dont) mix the  together , but thats just me .

• Like 1
17 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Whole thing is a farce