Congratulations max

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not crying, you are.... ?

Neither am I, I’m just surprised he accepted it given his negative stance on the royals and British culture in general. 

Just another example of his extreme hypocrisy which makes him the most hated man in Britain, after yourself of course ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

Neither am I, I’m just surprised he accepted it given his negative stance on the royals and British culture in general. 

Just another example of his extreme hypocrisy which makes him the most hated man in Britain, after yourself of course ?

You'll get over it son, he's like you isn't he, like an onion with many layers. 

One day you might reveal your previous username. ?

49 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Next you'll be telling me Sunderland are a great football team

No see your wrong once again .I know your trying to fit in on here .but in order to do so you really need to have some knowledge on any subject you engage in .and know how to engage within a group having a discussion.so go and brush up on your social skills and please check anything you write is correct .

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No see your wrong once again .I know your trying to fit in on here .but in order to do so you really need to have some knowledge on any subject you engage in .and know how to engage within a group having a discussion.so go and brush up on your social skills and please check anything you write is correct .

Hahahaha I advise you to take heed of your own advice, we don't want you having a breakdown again. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha I advise you to take heed of your own advice, we don't want you having a breakdown again. 

I see you have failed again with your first post  .and it was after I have told you what to do .tut tut greb your getting yourself worked up over a Blackman again if your feeling flustered go and have a lie down remove yourself from here 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I see you have failed again with your first post  .and it was after I have told you what to do .tut tut greb your getting yourself worked up over a Blackman again if your feeling flustered go and have a lie down remove yourself from here 

I'm gonna leave you be or else you'll be in a drunken stupor kicking ten bells out of the dogs by tea time mate. Lol

I'm off to a mates wedding at 2:30, have a good one son. ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm gonna leave you be or else you'll be in a drunken stupor kicking ten bells out of the dogs by tea time mate. Lol

I'm off to a mates wedding at 2:30, have a good one son. ?

I just hope you can find it ? you know what your like with directions ? enjoy your day greb

• Haha 1