Congratulations max

Just now, Greb147 said:

I get that but why should he participate in a sport run by crooks only to risk getting cheated again. 

I would like to see him race again but I can I understand if he gives the sport a big fcuk you. 

Ah cmon dry your eyes man ffs he was beat fair an square,merc dropped there appeal,he's not the best this time round.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

It's a tad stupid to drop your appeal if your in the right don't you think?

Yes it is and I'm disappointed in them but they have nevertheless, I've read that Hamilton called for the Toto Wolff to drop the appeal a few days ago. 

Just now, Francie said:

Ah cmon dry your eyes man ffs he was beat fair an square,merc dropped there appeal,he's not the best this time round.

Again, you clearly don't have a clue about the sport. 

He was not beaten fair and square, he was beaten by the race director who makes up the rules as he goes along. 

And that's not a dig at Verstappen, he did what he had to do but he was gifted the title in the end. 

32 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I see smacked arsed Hamilton could quit f1 according to the Mercedes boss who said he's become disillusioned after losing .and both Hamilton and wolff are not going to attend fia gala prize giving ceremony which they both are expected to attend or get fined .

probably worried that he'll be upstaged by his new team mate George Russell

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i disagree ....as you know i like the lad......but i think to hold yourself with dignity makes you the better person....they both should go and hold there heads high....how ever they feel about the outcome

I thought he acted brilliantly after the race, showed a lot of class in what was a shit result for him… this is poor if it’s true.

no idea about him and F1 really, but hating losing is right in sport, acting like a bad loser ain’t!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Nowt to do with him being the most successful F1 driver in history is it ya pleb. ?

He Could do with a personality transplant....shame the old German Michael wasn't still at it.... Hamilton isn't worthy of emptying his piss bag?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I thought he acted brilliantly after the race, showed a lot of class in what was a shit result for him… this is poor if it’s true.

no idea about him and F1 really, but hating losing is right in sport, acting like a bad loser ain’t!

Quitting due to him being cheated out of a world title isn't exactly being a bad loser. 

Marvin Hagler quit boxing after he believed he'd been robbed against Sugar Ray Leonard. 

Hamilton is no spring chicken and has been talking of retiring for a while now, if he wants to wash his hands of the sport then fair play to the man.