The prices of the jdm cars!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've owned 2 impreza,5 Forrester's,a MK2 MR2 TWIN TURBO,an EVO 2 and a  3, a Legacy turbo,Dc5 type R,none standard,all tuned and tweeked..Let all mine go Len?Sold my last scooby sti in may this yr,mad

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new s

Just got rid 67 e class amg line payed 16500 sold for 21700 nice little return 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Any of you been in the focus RS? I have and they were rocket ships

I have fella when they came out about almost 10 year ago now? 

About 6-7 year ago I had a Megane Sport and a lad I know let me have a go in the RS and we took both down the bypass, tbh the car wasn't pulling as much from the Megane has I thought. 

Felt nowhere near as quick as the M2 I drove last year, now that was rapid. 

Edit- It was the 2nd gen as well which was much faster than the 1st gen, the lad who's a plumber now owns a Nissan GTR, they are different gravy. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

I used to regularly travel from Ipswich to Carlisle and back in a weekend . 

we were kinda in a car share , me and another lad , from here , and a further maybe one or two we’d  pick up at scotch corner or wetherby on the way .

my mate got a Skoda vts with a dvd ? player in which was terrifying as he’d watch the films as he’d drive . Luckily , I say , he swapped it in for an Astra Vxr which was f***ing rapid , but finally , I wrapped in when he got a focus rs 

Trying to negotiate the a66 , the A1 and the A14 in under 4 hours lost its appeal fairly quickly 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I have fella when they came out about almost 10 year ago now? 

About 6-7 year ago I had a Megane Sport and a lad I know let me have a go in the RS and we took both down the bypass, tbh the car wasn't pulling as much from the Megane has I thought. 

Felt nowhere near as quick as the M2 I drove last year, now that was rapid. 

Edit- It was the 2nd gen as well which was much faster than the 1st gen, the lad who's a plumber now owns a Nissan GTR, they are different gravy. 

I was on about the 3rd gen rs with the 4wd

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think the 2nd gen is the best looking by far. 

His was like this. 

b704bafb89d09c629c315c5915e15d79.jpg

id save 10k and get the bmw  335xdrive have lads stood on there head in the back ?

automatic and faster than then the rs or s3

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id save 10k and get the bmw  335xdrive have lads stood on there head in the back ?

Like I said I drove a M2 about a year ago, proper rapid thing that and was labelled as the most fun M car. 

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The boss has the 335 estate proper little sleeper motor that is. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

They  run about the same times as a s3 and wouldn't touch a rs3  if your doing a age for age comparison , a modern rs3 will pull 0-60 in 3.4 seconds.

My bro in law has a 2017 audi tt  not a a tts or a ttrs  just the tt with a stage one map and it can pull 0-60 in the late 3s ... 3.9s