The prices of the jdm cars!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Any of you been in the focus RS? I have and they were rocket ships

Similar stats to the s3 even though they have a bit more HP plus the audi's don't have the issues the ford's do ...

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've owned 2 impreza,5 Forrester's,a MK2 MR2 TWIN TURBO,an EVO 2 and a  3, a Legacy turbo,Dc5 type R,none standard,all tuned and tweeked..Let all mine go Len?Sold my last scooby sti in may this yr,mad

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new s

Just got rid 67 e class amg line payed 16500 sold for 21700 nice little return 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Is that vrs a 4x4? Or just the fwd? I was in 2nd gen octavis vrs tdi and it was quick, ive been looking at the a4 tfsi quattros seem cheap enough

We  wanted a 4wd one,but they was all higher milage Len,was spending a few bob,and chopped in a mint low miles 3 series M Sport,so wanted as lower milage as possible,settled on a  2.0 Tdi,had it  remapped,nothing silly,it goes well and handles,stopped the Mrs moaning....for now??

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

We  wanted a 4wd one,but they was all higher milage Len,was spending a few bob,and chopped in a mint low miles 3 series M Sport,so wanted as lower milage as possible,settled on a  2.0 Tdi,had it  remapped,nothing silly,it goes well and handles,stopped the Mrs moaning....for now??

I done the same to out a4, sitting at 200bhp and 295lbft of torque, nippy enough

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kanny said:

Similar stats to the s3 even though they have a bit more HP plus the audi's don't have the issues the ford's do ...

Audo need to do the old 5 2.2 turbo engines again, not the 2.5 6000rpm limit on them, those old s1s sounded heavenly at 8k rpm

18 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

just look at the prices for a r34.well over 100k now.was looking at a 2012 s3 not long back but they have gone up about 4-5k.

Yeah everything is crazy money at the moment,  I was thinking of chopping mine in for a van or something until I saw the price  vans are fetching....crazy 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah everything is crazy money at the moment,  I was thinking of chopping mine in for a van or something until I saw the price  vans are fetching....crazy 

Again probably supply regards vans but they've been high for a while lot of folk bought into twin cabs which have dropped I believe and lot of folks bought vans to convert into campers during lock down , dare say there'll be a few vans for sale with a kitchen sink nailed in the back lol. If UK can get electric vehicle production going as well as all the infrastructure, which is unlikely, but it might be good timing. Good time to sell bad time to buy, same for property..imo

6 minutes ago, Borr said:

Again probably supply regards vans but they've been high for a while lot of folk bought into twin cabs which have dropped I believe and lot of folks bought vans to convert into campers during lock down , dare say there'll be a few vans for sale with a kitchen sink nailed in the back lol. If UK can get electric vehicle production going as well as all the infrastructure, which is unlikely, but it might be good timing. Good time to sell bad time to buy, same for property..imo

My daughter bought a cracking little camper in the summer  they used it once and sold it on for 3k more than they paid for it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

My daughter bought a cracking little camper in the summer  they used it once and sold it on for 3k more than they paid for it.

Definitely an unprecedented times , be money made and lost, I'm just gonna keep my head down til summer, and then see where we're at.

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Keep that s3 clean ? mate she’ll be worth a bit in a few more years got one my self lovely cars proper jackal an Hyde cars ain’t they mate 

D9C5BB66-3362-439D-84F4-A1EA58CB70C7.jpeg

Yeah lovely motors mate , I've had this one 3 years now and nothing major to do , I've got a stage 1 tune on mine and it's more than enough to get you in trouble real quick ?

They are a nice place to sit also far better than the jap stuff in that way. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Yeah lovely motors mate , I've had this one 3 years now and nothing major to do , I've got a stage 1 tune on mine and it's more than enough to get you in trouble real quick ?

I’ve had mine 5-6yrs now I’ve had no mechanical issues what so ever I keep all the servicing up to date shes still like a new car mines still a bog std black edition s3 even in std form there a bit of a weapon 

? better place to sit far better build quality than jdm stuff 

17 minutes ago, kanny said:

there a nice driving position the audi vw but the subarus are like there on rails much better handling the bmw 335d x drive a quick un on a side with a blip of the throttle 

• Like 2