Wander up the mountains at first light..

25 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

Great pictures.. 8 miles is not a bad distance with the hills. 

I've walked further than the dog today haha..had the remaining dog's to walk when I got back home ?

IMG_20211105_194349.jpg

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, dodger said:

Good pics how do you find the cocker n what camper van did you get.. 

I find the Cocker a hyper ba###rd bud ?.. sensible but can it feck stand or sit still for more than one second..got an old motorhome Dodge,it's real clean & tidy,if I'm going anywhere far away I'll set off a day early,the only thing I've ever overtaken in it was some fat old geezer on a pushbike ?

IMG_20211105_175904.jpg

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, FUJI said:

I find the Cocker a hyper ba###rd bud ?.. sensible but can it feck stand or sit still for more than one second..got an old motorhome Dodge,it's real clean & tidy,if I'm going anywhere far away I'll set off a day early,the only thing I've ever overtaken in it was some fat old geezer on a pushbike ?

IMG_20211105_175904.jpg

What was the mileage when you got it n what's on it now lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, dodger said:

What was the mileage when you got it n what's on it now lol

Only had 54k on it..I'm sure I'll add to it ?,just had my car an MOT yesterday it's got 187k on it & my van had 69k on it last MOT in Feb it's got 90k on it now..always keep them wheels turning bud,you know how it is ?

Like already said, belting pic's they are. Could flick through them all day!! wish i lived closer to the lakes. 3hr one way trip from here.. long day out mind but always 100% worth it.  My sister now lives in Penrith so happy days on that front. I'll having some more of that this winter again..

Ugly b@stard!!!

IMG-20201229-WA0012-01.jpeg.a4dda4bb7a960c96b5ea254390ba7c2a.jpeg

• Like 4