Talking Of Rats ...

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not coming on here for advice on how to get away with offing someone, I was just sharing a bit of horrible news I'd heard yesterday. 

I know full well what you'd need to do with a rat like that, you can't do anything half assed or it will end up biting you in the ass. 

It would be best for all parties if he just died of an overdose or something, sounds a proper little scumbag. 

I havent even seen what your horrible news is i was referring to some of the " if he did this id do that " type of posts.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its

Only ever seen the one example of a genuine Black Rat... That was many years ago in London's Dockland.. the rodent was incredibly agile and it was walking along a roof beam, in the Old Bonded Wa

If he was the type to do anything he wouldn’t let his daughter be shacked up with a total shitcunt like that in the first place.  And she should know better too, it breaks me this kind of stuff, peo

Posted Images

16 hours ago, baker boy said:

I was reading just yesterday about an incident that happened in the states years ago ( 80s I think ) where a father shot a peado dead point blank range after he'd kidnapped and sexually assaulted his son, he was hailed as a hero and got a suspended sentence, can you imagine that here

I think it's more recent than that mate...it was on film ..cops are taking the pedo through a building ..it might be a court house or airport i forget...there transporting him anyway....then the father steps out the shadows and drops him point blank with a shot to the head...it's all on film somewhere...

• Like 3

Yeh your right I just found it on YouTube....80's....thought it was more modern than that....very clearly caught by the news crew...he was lucky not to kill the cop walking next to him....the film crew even go for a close up of his head whilst dead on the floor...which of course is a mess

17 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Speaking of rats, my old lady has just told me about a situation with my brothers wife's step sister. 

She's got a baby to a young fruitcake who's just been released from the nick after he was detained for the shooting and killing of a young lad in Mexborough. 

Well the other week he's gone in her house, beat her unconscious and threatened to stab her to death in front of their baby. 

While she was unconscious he bit her all over her back and when she was coming to she saw him cleaning all the blood up. 

Apparently he's now on the run, I hardly know the lass but it's enough to rile any person, like me and my dad says, he wants knocking over the head and disposing of, imagine him doing that to your daughter. 

Her father needs to kill the cnut before he kills his daughter, I wouldn't lose no sleep over the rat that's for sure. 

I feel for the father been in a situation some years ago when my eldest daughters violent boyfriend was playing up a situation like that mentally and physically drains you especially when the law don't realy give a feck and then it comes down to you.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

They'd rather go around chasing lads lamping then deal with real crime.

You couldn't write it. 

The lad is now on the run but the rat has been driving by the lasses house regularly in his car. 

18 hours ago, Greb147 said:

This is what he was involved with and the type of rats he is hanging around with, little scrotes not worth a wank walking around with guns & knives. 

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

They look about 12 mate good hiding would of seen to em 

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

I think it's more recent than that mate...it was on film ..cops are taking the pedo through a building ..it might be a court house or airport i forget...there transporting him anyway....then the father steps out the shadows and drops him point blank with a shot to the head...it's all on film somewhere...

Great bit of footage that and well done! Think he got off with it n all !! 

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I feel for the father been in a situation some years ago when my eldest daughters violent boyfriend was playing up a situation like that mentally and physically drains you especially when the law don't realy give a feck and then it comes down to you.

Worse thing mate is when the sister/daughter keeps going back time after time dig after dig! Some time you just have to wash your hands until they have learnt for them selves. Or you will be fighting/rolling about week in week out. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They look about 12 mate good hiding would of seen to em 

The gang is just full of young drop outs but they are spotty scrotes that walk around with sawn off shotguns and machetes, they had a massive do with a big farming family around these parts, one of them nearly lost an arm after he had a run in with their machete. 

20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The gang is just full of young drop outs but they are spotty scrotes that walk around with sawn off shotguns and machetes, they had a massive do with a big farming family around these parts, one of them nearly lost an arm after he had a run in with their machete. 

Silly c**ts will bury them selves in the end they always do 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You couldn't write it. 

The lad is now on the run but the rat has been driving by the lasses house regularly in his car. 

We were let down big time by SYP the same unit that let a woman down in Maltby who ended up being killed he then tried to kill his own kids but topped himself instead. In my case I honestly thought the coppers were not doing their job to some how get back at me for some reason it beggerd belief tbh though we did get a written apology when the nightmare ended. 

• Like 1

Nearly took a 12gauge in my back whilst ratting once. I'm doing the smoker and the land owner decided to join us on the gun line. Cnut fired at a rat which was about 1.5-2 yards away to my left. If he'd been stood just 1 yard further back, the pattern spread would've nailed me. Instead, I ended up like an extra from the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan, covered in soil and shit.

Never ratted with guns since.

Can't beat a terrier pack and ferrets with a smoker to flush them out. Grand day out and I always wore gloves ?

As for sticking my bare hand in a bag of live rats.... fuuck right off ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

they get a shock once they hit the cat a all have a beard be praying 5 times a day 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1