Canabis

A month or so ago we were talking about health,an I was saying I blacked out an collapsed when stoned.

It happened the other night again,ffs thought I was going to die.

I'm going to docs tomorrow to get blood done,but I think its smoking to much.

I done bit of digging,an 'greening out' is a thing lol

Thc makes your blood vessels dilate an get wider therefore lowering blood pressure causing the blackout.

It's time to calm down on it,I know myself I'm abusing it,so this could be the start of something new.

Just thought I'd tell yous incase it happened to anyone else lol

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

Don't know about 'Blacking out and collapsing'. But, I was once sold what I was told was called " Russian Bud ".

I have no experience of bud heads, so I did my best and skinned up. Had a smoke ~ just the one, as I remember ~ managed to stagger seven foot to my futon and fell on it.

Just fukking lay there. At least eight hours. Completely unable to do shit and my mind racing about what if I needed a Doctor and my dogs being loose in the room.

Fukking nightmare, quite frankly. Back in my day, the worst we ever got was throwing up after a puff too much of that Afghani Black.

Some of this weed they grow these days? God alone knows!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Don't know about 'Blacking out and collapsing'. But, I was once sold what I was told was called " Russian Bud ".

I have no experience of bud heads, so I did my best and skinned up. Had a smoke ~ just the one, as I remember ~ managed to stagger seven foot to my futon and fell on it.

Just fukking lay there. At least eight hours. Completely unable to do shit and my mind racing about what if I needed a Doctor and my dogs being loose in the room.

Fukking nightmare, quite frankly. Back in my day, the worst we ever got was throwing up after a puff too much of that Afghani Black.

Some of this weed they grow these days? God alone knows!

Hahaha stoned clean out you were ken

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And this children is why you shouldn't do drugs.... 

Yes it is greb,but to be fair,I ripped the bslls out of it,smoked enough for a couple of us.

I'm smoking it since I was fifteen an I'm 36 now,completely saturated in it muscles an organs I'd say.

Time to lay off for a while

• Like 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Lucky Cnut ??

it’s your body telling you to calm down, what would the good lord say about your gluttony and giving into temptation ???

Ahahaha yes your right don,cannabis is great for alot of things,but if you abuse it,then youl black out lol

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Be careful what your smoking aswell tho, word had it lots an lots of the weed about us been sprayed with spice an iv no interest it experience on it but I’m pretty sure that makes you black out, but again if you personally know your abusing anything too much wether it be salt, smack or green, then it’s time to re evaluate the situation pal?

Yeah don heard that myself,but I am abusing it,morning non an night,but that's it stopped now,an il not pack them up as much lol

• Haha 1

No sympathy here mate it’s ruined our house with the youngest stepson and I had always told them and mine,if ya do drugs there’s the fecking door and he did and stole all sorts out the house while we were at work.It ruins families same as any drug but yous know best as it’s not addictive ??.The little c**t darned step foot in my garden as it would be he’s biggest mistake.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

No sympathy here mate it’s ruined our house with the youngest stepson and I had always told them and mine,if ya do drugs there’s the fecking door and he did and stole all sorts out the house while we were at work.It ruins families same as any drug but yous know best as it’s not addictive ??.The little c**t darned step foot in my garden as it would be he’s biggest mistake.

Sorry to hear that lurches,but I dont need or want sympathy,I was just letting people know incase it happened to them.

• Like 1

Speaking of drugs, a mate of mine who's been a bit of a wrong un in his adult life and someone who's dabbled with the smack has gone off the rails again. 

He's only tried breaking in to his cousin's wife's sister and got mangled by a malinois police dog. 

Funny how I was thinking him about him the other day cos when you don't hear much of him on FB it's usually a sign he's on one. 

If you saw the lad you would never guess in a month of Sunday's that he's ever been a smack head. 

The lad has only been out of the nick for about 3 years since his last stretch for armed robbery, some kids are not wired up right. 

28 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sorry to hear that lurches,but I dont need or want sympathy,I was just letting people know incase it happened to them.

That’s fair enough mate but there’s only you can sort your head out,but if that was happening to me I would quite and probably end up feeling better for it.I’m not really one to judge as I hate drugs mate but the way I look at it there is better things in life.A few people on here know what I went through because of that little c**t but I can’t understand why people would risk there life or family for a quick fix.

• Like 1