M25 Protests.

8 minutes ago, Arry said:

Can't agree Wilf sorry mate I would have help drag them out the way and I'm 70 sod them. They are the ones blocking the road stopping people earning a living or going for a hospital appointment etc etc. If they want to make a peaceful protest then do it at the side the road or in a park. Imposing there actions their views on other people imo is not peaceful. Have a petition see who supports you or make you point outside the houses of Parliament. Got no time for them and they are not doing their cause any good. 

Cheers Arry

I agree. I'm 69 and if I was being a shithouse, I'd expect a reaction.

Just because you are getting on a bit doesn't give you carte Blanche to act the c**t.

They are the instigators here, not the people reacting to them.

Dragging them off the motorway isn't the same as giving them a slap, which I would completely disagree with.

Cheers.

• Like 4

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

I didn't see anyone get battered , I'm all for protest , but I don't get what holding up working folk going about their day to day or preventing emergency vehicles etc will achieve. It's not like it's protesting against a dictatorship or communism, it's about insulation ffs. Go and bug some MPs...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I agree. I'm 69 and if I was being a shithouse, I'd expect a reaction.

Just because you are getting on a bit doesn't give you carte Blanche to act the c**t.

They are the instigators here, not the people reacting to them.

Dragging them off the motorway isn't the same as giving them a slap, which I would completely disagree with.

Cheers.

“That old boy, aged 70, sat down in the road doing nothing  forced me to abandon every moral principal that makes a man a man and my 38 year old self just had to drag him about like a rag doll and throw him down on the concrete……not my fault” !

Nah mate, you ain’t having that one I’m afraid ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

“That old boy, aged 70, sat down in the road doing nothing  forced me to abandon every moral principal that makes a man a man and my 38 year old self just had to drag him about like a rag doll and throw him down on the concrete……not my fault” !

I wouldn't put me hand on any of them,especially not the old folks,but also there stopping ordinary folk going about there day to day buisness,as folk said stopping people getting to hospital an all.

What has joe blogs done to deserve this wilf?

The ordinary man in the street ain't responsible for insulating homes,nor is the gov unless they own the property,as charts says why not go protest at the mps house? Does that not sound better?

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Serious question mate, what if you were  following one of your loved ones in an ambulance whilst they were being taken to hospital and you came across them selfish cnuts? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Personally i think theres ways of doing things......these people are making conscious decisions to put themselves in harms way so have to expect harm can come to them.......could i drag some old geezer and sling him in a heap....no........could i move him as gently as possible...too f****n right i could,would and will if the situation arises.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Serious question mate, what if you were  following one of your loved ones in an ambulance whilst they were being taken to hospital and you came across them selfish cnuts? 

Id imagine they'd move out of courtesy or survival instinct.....

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

I wouldn't put me hand on any of them,especially not the old folks,but also there stopping ordinary folk going about there day to day buisness,as folk said stopping people getting to hospital an all.

What has joe blogs done to deserve this wilf?

The ordinary man in the street ain't responsible for insulating homes,nor is the gov unless they own the property,as charts says why not go protest at the mps house? Does that not sound better?

You are confusing wether we agree with the protest and the methods with wether people should batter old folks about the floor mate.

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Mate, that’s a British disease that, the “what if” scenario……those two pricks dragging people about ain’t following an ambulance, if I’d have been there, they would be in the f***ing ambulance ! 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

"Those self righteous, ignorant, cowardly b*****ds were preventing an ambulance from taking a dying patient to hospital, so I did my civic and moral duty and helped clear a path"

Amazing how different people see the same situation.

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

You are confusing wether we agree with the protest and the methods with wether people should batter old folks about the floor mate.

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Mate, that’s a British disease that, the “what if” scenario……those two pricks dragging people about ain’t following an ambulance, if I’d have been there, they would be in the f***ing ambulance ! 

It's not really a stretch to say these morons have blocked quite a few ambulances in their protests. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

"Those self righteous, ignorant, cowardly b*****ds were preventing an ambulance from taking a dying patient to hospital, so I did my civic and moral duty and helped clear a path"

Amazing how different people see the same situation.

Cheers.

I didn’t hear an ambulance or anyone even mention an ambulance in that video……total bollocks.

I’m sorry lads, I respect everyone has a different opinion but if anyone thinks that roughing up old boys is acceptable then you should be ashamed of yourselves.