Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just chopping up a few old bed rails for the wood burner then off home for 4 days lovely 

EA482961-1029-4531-B563-64D145055A26.jpeg

2F960CF0-F4AD-429D-A1E4-4E3AAC252345.jpeg

Brothers just had a new roof cut in on his place, all the offcuts ended up here, saves me cutting logs for a while!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Brothers just had a new roof cut in on his place, all the offcuts ended up here, saves me cutting logs for a while!

Gets a bit boring towards the end cutting logs, I love it in sept/Oct but by March April the novelty wears off a bit and I look forward to not re lighting the fire every morning 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Gets a bit boring towards the end cutting logs, I love it in sept/Oct but by March April the novelty wears off a bit and I look forward to not re lighting the fire every morning 

Exactly the same mate, unfortunately we have a wood fired hot tub in the holiday cottage so I have to cut year round for the guests, it don't look right have a ton of off cuts of 4x2 sticking out of the log store, well that's what I'm told by "er indoors" lol !

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Exactly the same mate, unfortunately we have a wood fired hot tub in the holiday cottage so I have to cut year round for the guests, it don't look right have a ton of off cuts of 4x2 sticking out of the log store, well that's what I'm told by "er indoors" lol !

What you need is a load of them trendy contemporary blue euro pallets sawn into equal sized fire blocks, they'll look just the ticket

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

It’s Easter bank holiday Monday feck it off and go home to wife n kids .

Mrs is working a double at the pub...kids are at my Mams....I come to work for a break mate 😁

• Haha 1

Finally had a couple of concrete wagons and poured this footing🙄. Tomorrow first thing,rip the last trench,shutter and last 2 wagons to finish🎆🎊🎉 been a nightmare..theres 3/4 little fresh water springs running through the property,every time you dig something out...next morning its full of water and collapsed back in🙈DSC_5929.JPG.5eed85f1f2dcd6c2708d7bedd55be7ba.JPGDSC_5934.JPG.d1a4bf1eab728dee22b5e81dcc6e223e.JPGDSC_5933.JPG.af3c043a7f36c28a6d593d3d4c14093a.JPG

• Like 2