Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Just ripping out for a patio and driveway for someone today, said he’s put me down for 3 days, I’m about done, couple of hours on Friday and two grab load’s away, to be fair I’ve pulled my puddings out today and I’m knackered 

I noticed the old boy next doors having a fight with a flat tyre on his car so i hopped the fence and put his spare on for him, rang my mate at the tyre place and sent him down there, he kept trying to give me 20 quid which I refused, so when he came back from my mates he brought me some flowers he had cut from his garden, they really just don’t make people like that anymore, very nice of him

IMG_8219.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

IMG_8218.jpeg

IMG_8222.jpeg

IMG_8221.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Was asked to put the little sleeper wall in seen as I got it cleared so quick, god knows where he got the sleepers from, some of them were so bent if I chucked them away they would of come back, borrowed one of them battery chainsaws, they are a cracking bit of kit

IMG_8239.jpeg

IMG_8242.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had an hour try to catch up with a few squirrels. Really starting to see autumn beginning in the woods now. Thought I'd better make a start filling the log stores up. Just got to put the Mrs off wanting it lit just yet, women don't realise the effort that goes into filling a log store 

PXL_20230916_114226548.jpg

PXL_20230916_182750755.jpg

PXL_20230916_182755013.jpg

• Like 5

I don’t have room to store much more than a weeks worth of logs but fortunately the home I work at has a few acres of woodland filled with old dead trees so this winter I will be getting payed to cut my wood rather than going out foraging for it every Saturday morning I also run any old timber like fence posts etc through the drop saw in my workshop happy days 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Was it a good do? I thought about going but it would be stressful with these fertility problems of mine.

Not the best organised at all. We left before the terrier show. If it's the first one they have done hopefully it will improve. A few people there 

• Like 1