Podcasts... what's good??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any recommendations folks??? I'm painting the inside of my block shed and it's soul destroying!! What's everyone listening to???  

One of my favourites (and i still dont fully undertand it) is paul stamets first podcast with joe rogan . Ive listened 4 or 5 times in work when im tiling or skimming (jobs i can coast through) and i

Graham Hancock  interesting guy , never been peer reviewed ,pseudo archeologist , his Egypt stuff is amazing  if you thought he was out there , Jesus hotep will kill you off ??

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

?

No mate, he was starting work schemes for inner-city kids with work placements, bricklaying, scaffolding etc, I saw him really positive a year or two back, I just thought I wonder how it's going and find he is living in a squat asking for donations, what happened ?

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I no too sure but I did hear off a pal who does all the podcasts that he was always in about the kinahan’s, sure j heard that’s who was bank rolling a lot these podcasts, but again who knows, not my world, I don’t care who they are or what they do tbh

At first I liked marv,s stories. Then I went off him a bit. Doesn't let a guest get a word in and constantly talks about him self. I know your not a James English fan, but does have some quality content and guests on. A great one I listened to was Tommy Mallet, a kid who made trainers , rags to riches story and enjoyed it. 

On 25/12/2021 at 23:43, Welsh_red said:

With rogan ive just got to pick and choose the ones to listen to , some people (including rogan) are a hard listen . Cameron Hane for example , between rogan and him its just constant back slapping and bitching about people being lazy and stuck in dead end jobs all miserable. 

I think with him i prefer the guests who are articulate and know more than him on a subject , that way he doesnt take over

Cam Hanes is just a machine of a fella, did you see his son's pull up record ? Fair play to the kid, a chip of the old block for sure. 

4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Cam Hanes is just a machine of a fella, did you see his son's pull up record ? Fair play to the kid, a chip of the old block for sure. 

No doupt hes a machine and a great bow hunter aswell but when hes witb rogan their both hard work

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

No doupt hes a machine and a great bow hunter aswell but when hes witb rogan their both hard work

I don’t watch any of the ones with cam Hanes or goggins. Bores me to tears listening to all that macho life of the warrior chat. They’re all amazing achievers but just nah. Feels too one dimensional imo.

For me some of the standout guests he’s had are scientists on stuff like evolution, ai, space etc, Mike Bakers always a decent one, cowboy cerony, Jordan Peterson, and a bit left field but I’ve enjoyed the ones with Whitney Cummings.

Watched the one with General MacMaster recently too. Very educated man.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I always starting up listening to serious podcasts and end up listening to Joe Rogans lunatic guests talking bout dmt , aliens , nazis in South America , sharks , chimp hunting and wolves 

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

There was one fella on there who was really interesting, a journo I think, had some really interesting views and evidence of developed cultures in south and Central America, some really ground breaking stuff if proven. I was well into it…. Then right at the end the c**t starts explaining how he reckoned they were advanced in their use of psychedelics to generate telekinetic abilities! f***ing c**t completely done me!

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t watch any of the ones with cam Hanes or goggins. Bores me to tears listening to all that macho life of the warrior chat. 

Agreed, its just too much machismo, testosterone overload from beginning to end,it's a continuous samurai barrage. 

This geezer isn't a podcaster per se but is an enjoyable watch,a bit like the old FPSRussian. 

I was just going to ask if anyone knew if there was a way to search through Rogans episodes in topic type or by a particular category. Then i had brainwave/ light bulb moment.. I'll Google the f@@ker!! 

I've not delved into it yet.. but it looks like it could be a useful time saver..

JRELIBRARY.COM

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast guests categorized by occupation, area of expertise, topic, etc. Discover new and interesting JRE podcast episodes.

• Like 3