Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Not when they are enshrined in law. If the soldier is found guilty by his peers, i.e. a court martial, then they are liable to public legal proceedings. But, if they acted in good faith as judged by others who have some expert knowledge of the situation, then they should be given protection from the public legal system. The imbalance needs addressing.

what like when muslims nonce white kids the police turn a blind eye if you do out its racially motivated but when its them doing it then its not lol

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

what like when muslims nonce white kids the police turn a blind eye if you do out its racially motivated but when its them doing it then its not lol

I don't see the comparison. Sounds like you ae just out for an argument. 

23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:
27 minutes ago, socks said:

I did NI pre ceasefire to Afghan mate ……93 Bosnia t0 maybe 2009 Afghan , 16 years on a tight orbat ? 

We doubled back form I think it was telic 6 to a two company Afghan tour then back on telic 10. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Nicepix said:

I don't see the comparison. Sounds like you ae just out for an argument. 

i was just thinking about the inbaalance needs addressing part and seen as you was in the police you would know better than anyone how agendas dictate who to arrest ?

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Keeping well out of this one......

A few who ACTUALLY know what they are talking about,.

And some who THINK they know what they are talking about. ?

Cheers.

it means alot you think i know what im talking about mate ? cheers lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Keeping well out of this one......

A few who ACTUALLY know what they are talking about,.

And some who THINK they know what they are talking about. ?

Cheers.

I don’t know what I’m talking about mate, I just have an opinion and they ain’t the same thing ! 
Im more a “say what you see” type ! Lol 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The Indians as well now ? they do not belong amongst us ! What the f**k have the Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists ever done ? 

Being different and alien don’t require anyone to have done anything…….we just have to acknowledge it.

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The Indians as well now ? they do not belong amongst us ! What the f**k have the Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists ever done ? 

the iraqis a c**ts afghan c**ts libyans c**ts syrians c**ts but us and our allies a bombed killed more civillians then all put together are saviors  lol you couldnt make it up could you lol 

dont get me wrong im not against killing and pillaging thieving for the good a great britain but lets not pretend its for the good of them aye lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Yer I do. A lot of folk on here defend plenty they don’t understand .......

I understand that when you push people together who ain’t meant to be together something is going to break.

I understand that I share nothing in common with a Muslim from a Muslim community over and above the sum of our parts

I understand that if a group declares war on your whole culture you should wipe them out whenever they stray into your field of vision

I understand that Cologne or Paris or London had nothing in common with Mogadishu, Soweto or Tim Buk Tu ! 

Those few things, I understand.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the iraqis a c**ts afghan c**ts libyans c**ts syrians c**ts but us and our allies a bombed killed more civillians then all put together are saviors  lol you couldnt make it up could you lol 

dont get me wrong im not against killing and pillaging thieving for the good a great britain but lets not pretend its for the good of them aye lol

I genuinely don’t know why we loath ourselves so much.

Africa has the massive over population it has today because we thought up the medicine to keep them all alive !

We nicked all their wealth?….so what?….they was doing f**k all with it and it’s not our fault they didn’t use their 200,000 year head start to get to more than “bow & arrow” ! 

Same for all these places we invaded, if they had been better we wouldn’t have been able to do it so tough shit.

We shouldn’t spend our lives beating ourselves up about people who couldn’t give a f**k about us anyway.

We improve lives and we ruin lives, these people are free to join any of those two lines and they will be rewarded accordingly ! 

Europe don’t need to be the only conscientious objector at the fight !  

• Like 3