55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

cos Iv not got an apron, or a Fcuking fanny ?

Not a problem in today's SICK AS FCUK WORLD!! 

Bit of gender reassignment, and bob's your uncle, or aunt, or WHATEVER THE FCUK YOU WANT TO IDENTIFY AS!! ? .................  ??

• Haha 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs this getting ridiculous now  

I am becoming more drawn to boxer dogs these days. I was never interested in any dogs that were not working dogs, and to me that was always terriers, running dogs and having respect for hounds, gundog

Only ones I see normally got a k9 harness on puffing like Ivor the engine and dragging a milf wannabe along .

Originally from the stock / varying types that gave us the APBT, according to the books. The show fancy took a like to the old bulldog appearance of some those old fighting dogs (assuming more common in Boston) and that was the end of them, as a working dog. I used to see 2 being walked here a few years ago and they were nice dogs, relatively athletic and healthy looking animals. A totally different thing to the original of course. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I married a domestic goddess tho, cos Iv not got an apron, or a Fcuking fanny ?

I just asked my domestic goddess to go up an loosen the terrier pups collar she told me feck off or she stick a pink harness on me ..... shat myself an went done it myself 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Some use pure boxers over here for pigs and they do alright and have a good nose.

I am becoming more drawn to boxer dogs these days. I was never interested in any dogs that were not working dogs, and to me that was always terriers, running dogs and having respect for hounds, gundogs and collies. I could see the appeal of Stafford and mastiff types but had no need for them and the boxer dog did not come into the equation. They were always just a show or pet dog in the UK.

Interesting history though, and it could be that the Germans, of all people, did a better job of retaining the proper British bulldog than the British did.

The ones that I have seen in recent years are an improvement on years gone by. Probably because they are the result of generations of breeding by people who don't really know what they are doing. Pet owners who bought KC reg animals but don't know how to continue or selectively breed for the desired show points. As a result a more natural "true to type" is emerging. Slightly heavier but less brachycephalic. Not so much deep chested or short backed. Natural placed shoulders and hocks. Even the colours, solid or piebald brindle seeming to dominate rather that the red /tan and white markings. I even think the undocked tails make a dog of that type appear more balanced.

Some that I have seen put me in mind of what the original bull mastiff was intended to be.

Hopefully in the not too distant future I will need a house/yard dog bigger than, but in addition to terriers and whippets, and a boxer may fit the bill.

Edited by eastcoast
spelling
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, eastcoast said:

I am becoming more drawn to boxer dogs these days. I was never interested in any dogs that were not working dogs, and to me that was always terriers, running dogs and having respect for hounds, gundogs and collies. I could see the appeal of Stafford and mastiff types but had no need for them and the boxer dog did not come into the equation. They were always just a show or pet dog in the UK.

Interesting history though, and it could be that the Germans, of all people, did a better job of retaining the proper British bulldog than the British did.

The ones that I have seen in recent years are an improvement on years gone by. Probably because they are the result of generations of breeding by people who don't really know what they are doing. Pet owners who bought KC reg animals but don't know how to continue or selectively breed for the desired show points. As a result a more natural "true to type" is emerging. Slightly heavier but less brachycephalic. Not so much deep chested or short backed. Natural placed shoulders and hocks. Even the colours, solid or piebald brindle seeming to dominate rather that the red /tan and white markings. I even think the undocked tails make a dog of that type appear more balanced.

Some that I have seen put me in mind of what the original bull mastiff was intended to be.

Hopefully in the not too distant future I will need a house/yard dog bigger than, but in addition to terriers and whippets, and a boxer may fit the bill.

I agree, when you think about it the boxer has a pretty good build, sort of like a bulldog/greyhound cross, why wouldn't it be a useful big game dog. The best one I've seen working was a pure white (I think these are culls to show people) very athletic and fearless. The owners put a really good buckskin pit over her and the pups all came out black brindle which was weird, the two they kept were so agile they used to climb trees and clear 6ft fences, they were very good family dogs, guards and pig catchers.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Not a problem in today's SICK AS FCUK WORLD!! 

Bit of gender reassignment, and bob's your uncle, or aunt, or WHATEVER THE FCUK YOU WANT TO IDENTIFY AS!! ? .................  ??

I'd rather go rabbiting than chop my cock off, personally. These people really need a hobby.

Edited by Aussie Whip
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d rather read about this lads dream dogs than Fcuking covid or darkies anymore I’ll tell yous that for nowt ?? after all this is a hunting site an lad is posting on dog sections, is becoming annoying tho but not not quite up there with anti covid, anti darkie an Aunty brenda’s show us your dinner threads ??

Imagine being jealous coz ye cannae cook ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I agree, when you think about it the boxer has a pretty good build, sort of like a bulldog/greyhound cross, why wouldn't it be a useful big game dog. The best one I've seen working was a pure white (I think these are culls to show people) very athletic and fearless. The owners put a really good buckskin pit over her and the pups all came out black brindle which was weird, the two they kept were so agile they used to climb trees and clear 6ft fences, they were very good family dogs, guards and pig catchers.

Think the whites were prone to deafness? 
used to see few litters of boxer x staff years ago most were brindle and nice looking dogs basically a big head on  a leggy body  .

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My mate had an albino boxer when I was a teenager mad unhinged man biter had to be kept locked away out the road had the red eyes like a big Hob  ferret scary looking dog athletic as but absolutely nuts I always wondered what it would have been like over a greyhound or whippet..... thinking back there was some impressive looking specimens of most breeds back then compared to now the boxer looks as if it’s faired a bit better than most eh

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

My mate had an albino boxer when I was a teenager mad unhinged man biter had to be kept locked away out the road had the red eyes like a big Hob  ferret scary looking dog athletic as but absolutely nuts I always wondered what it would have been like over a greyhound or whippet..... thinking back there was some impressive looking specimens of most breeds back then compared to now the boxer looks as if it’s faired a bit better than most eh

Never seen an albino one that would be a mad looking animal. The white one my friends had was a good guard and would bite you but good with their family. I think they have fared better than most non working breeds and you often see boxer/English bull/cattle cross dogs as pigdogs and working cattle dogs here.

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Think the whites were prone to deafness? 
used to see few litters of boxer x staff years ago most were brindle and nice looking dogs basically a big head on  a leggy body  .

I'd imagine some of the white dogs could be deaf, probably not as bad seeing most come from colored parents.

Just now, Aussie Whip said:

Never seen an albino one that would be a mad looking animal. The white one my friends had was a good guard and would bite you but good with their family. I think they have fared better than most non working breeds and you often see boxer/English bull/cattle cross dogs as pigdogs and working cattle dogs here.

My mates girlfriend had an English mastiff same kinda time never saw anything like it since big athletic thing jump fences no probs dunno if W.Katchum minds him pele he was called proper specimen off a dog 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1