15 hours ago, Scheme_Lakeland said:

I had a quick google there and apparently they do suffer from the same problems as pugs bulldogs etc which is a shame, f****d up that hunting is banned for cruelty but breeding creatures unable to breathe or breed isnt 

Different to breeding an extreme but useful working dog. Even the lap type dogs were ok until the show people got hold.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs this getting ridiculous now  

I am becoming more drawn to boxer dogs these days. I was never interested in any dogs that were not working dogs, and to me that was always terriers, running dogs and having respect for hounds, gundog

Only ones I see normally got a k9 harness on puffing like Ivor the engine and dragging a milf wannabe along .

8 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Different to breeding an extreme but useful working dog. Even the lap type dogs were ok until the show people got hold.

i know man, see every time i have to see some overweight labrador or the type that can barely walk the length of itself nevermind run it breaks my heart,